Babies: 3 - 6 Months

3 month olds-what's your bedtime?

Just curious as my LO approaches 3 months, what is you 3 month old's bedtime and how many wakeups if any?
CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers

Re: 3 month olds-what's your bedtime?

• Our little one is about 3.5 months - we start his bedtime routine around 6:30 in hopes that he'll go down between 7-8.  We just started sleep training and they recommended putting him down earlier as we were putting him down between 8:30-9 previously.  He seems like he sleeps much longer the earlier we put him down.  He used to wake up 8-10 times/night, but since we started sleep training a week ago, he only wakes up once around 3 for a feeding and then around 7 when he wakes up for the day.  Good luck!  
  • I pick mine up after work at 5:30 he hangs out until between 830-10 all depends on when he napped last and I get in one more feeding then he goes to sleep until 6 the next morning. he is 3 1/2 months
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine goes to bed around 8 to 10 and wakes up between 5:30 and 6:30
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • CellisCellis member
    DS isn't 3 months, but his bedtime hasn't changed. Bedtime is at 7, but it varies slightly depending on how his naps went for the day. Sometimes he's out by 6:30 and others it's 7:30, but we always try to make it within 30 minutes of 7. He wakes up at 6:30 for the day. He use to wake up 3 or 4 times a night, he started sleeping 11-12 hours when he got closer to 5 months. He just changed that on his own.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Drea926Drea926 member
    DS is 15 weeks and goes to bed between 7 and 7:30. He started doing that around 2 months old and we just followed his lead. He either STTN until 5:30 or so, or he may wake once for a feeding. (Of course during growth spurts or some other disturbance he may wake more.)

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• E is now 14 weeks and after bedtime routine, she is asleep by 9 pm. She wakes through the night MAYBE once for a snack (this is through the week) and is right back asleep till 7 am. She is up for an hour and then sleeps for another 2.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMcCarron20:
    Our little one is about 3.5 months - we start his bedtime routine around 6:30 in hopes that he'll go down between 7-8.  We just started sleep training and they recommended putting him down earlier as we were putting him down between 8:30-9 previously.  He seems like he sleeps much longer the earlier we put him down.  He used to wake up 8-10 times/night, but since we started sleep training a week ago, he only wakes up once around 3 for a feeding and then around 7 when he wakes up for the day.  Good luck!  

This exactly! lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My LO is 14weeks and he goes to bed at around 8pm and sleeps until 7am but wakes up about 3 times during the night to eat.
  • Mine is down around 9 and I wake him to eat at midnight, then hes down until 6, eats quick, and hes back down until 8 or 9am.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lkm2006lkm2006 member
    He will be 3 weeks next week.

He goes gown anywhere between 7 30 to 8 30 and wakes up between 7 go 7 30.

• DS is four months but bedtime has stayed consistent since he was around 2 months old. It varies between 6:30 and 7:00. Lately he has been needing it closer to 6:30 because he boycotts his late nap. He had been getting up once a night but the four month wakeful has found our house and for the past two weeks or so he has been getting up two or three times.
  • DS is almost 14 weeks and will go down between 10-10:30 and then sleep between 8 to 10 hours straight before getting up for the day
  • 3.5 mos here... i like to have her sleeping by 7:30/8...

usually one wake up 

~Formerly~AngnShaun~

~~Transferred 2 Perfect Embryos 5/28 - BFP 6/4~~ HAILEY ELIZABETH ~2/16/13~ 6:39am ~ 6lbs 2oz ~ 20" long ~ 1 Year ~ 20lbs 14oz ~ 29.25"~
    ~10.10 Ectopic, 4.11 Nat m/c 9w, 8.11, 1.12, 3.12 CPs~

Follow Me on Pinterest

Angela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (100-in-2012 shelf)
    imageimage

• My LO is 3.5 months and sleeps at 7 pm. He wakes up 2 to 3 times until 7 am. Strangely, he used to wake up only once just a few weeks ago, so I'm puzzled as to why he wakes up more often now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"