Babies: 3 - 6 Months

if you had no tearing/stitches

how long before you were able to have sex again?
TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary

Re: if you had no tearing/stitches

• We DTD at 6 weeks. It wasn't too painful, aside from the unusual dryness, but that's common PP. The most awkward part was the fountains of milk spraying out of my breasts haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • ObLaDiObLaDi member
    Not to burst your bubble, but it's quite uncommon for a FTM to have no tearing.

The six week wait on sex is not about your vagina, it's about your uterus. There's an open wound where the placenta detached, and putting anything in your vagina during the time it's healing puts you at risk for infection.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagerjeller32:
    We DTD at 6 weeks. It wasn't too painful, aside from the unusual dryness, but that's common PP. The most awkward part was the fountains of milk spraying out of my breasts haha.

this. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJacqui105:

imagerjeller32:
    We DTD at 6 weeks. It wasn't too painful, aside from the unusual dryness, but that's common PP. The most awkward part was the fountains of milk spraying out of my breasts haha.

this. 

This for me too 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageObLaDi:
    Not to burst your bubble, but it's quite uncommon for a FTM to have no tearing. The six week wait on sex is not about your vagina, it's about your uterus. There's an open wound where the placenta detached, and putting anything in your vagina during the time it's healing puts you at risk for infection.

I don't understand how you burst her bubble if her baby is already born? Ticker in the siggy... And of the five friends I have that have kids, none of us tore. So, it might not be as uncommon as you think.

Kegels, and baby oil/vegetable oil mix during crowning kept me from tearing twice. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • another first time mom with no tearing here!!!! and we first DTD at about 5 weeks (i know horrible) but the first time it didn't hurt at all was about 12. up until  then it wasn't so bad we couldn't do it, we just didn't do it very often
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I'm a ftm that did not have any tearing or stitches either. We had sex at 6 weeks and didn't have any pain or discomfort. 

If anything it felt better. DH really stepped up his game.  

• imageRussianMommy:
    how long before you were able to have sex again?

6 weeks. It still hurts. You just had a baby. Let your body heal. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Honestly it still hurts (4 1/2 months pp). Not bad, but enough to make it not-so-enjoyable. 
    imageimageimage
    weddingcountdown.com Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yep. FTM and no tearing. Awesome midwife, massage, and oil. :
  • imagerjeller32:

imageObLaDi:
    Not to burst your bubble, but it's quite uncommon for a FTM to have no tearing. The six week wait on sex is not about your vagina, it's about your uterus. There's an open wound where the placenta detached, and putting anything in your vagina during the time it's healing puts you at risk for infection.

I don't understand how you burst her bubble if her baby is already born? Ticker in the siggy... And of the five friends I have that have kids, none of us tore. So, it might not be as uncommon as you think.

Kegels, and baby oil/vegetable oil mix during crowning kept me from tearing twice. 

LOL thank you... It may be "uncommon", but it does happen. It was one of the first questions I asked after he was born "did I tear?"  and luckily, I did not. I am not asking for permission to have sex, I am just asking how comfortable/uncomfortable ppl were afterwards. I understand about infections ETC ETC.

TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Drea926Drea926 member
    FTM and no tearing! We DTD at six weeks and no pain!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• i tore but we did it at 4 weeks and it was painful!! so tried and not much pain at 5 weeks! :)

• imagerjeller32:

THIS EXACTLY LOL! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"