January 2013 Moms
Options

Heart melting

I'm just sitting here listening to DH reading DD a book and it just melts my heart. It is so cute :)

Does your DH or SO do something special with your LO on a regular basis? I'm thinking of suggesting DH reads to DD every night. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Heart melting

• Options
    I love when DH is holding and talking to LO... every time he talks to her, she smiles and talks back to him... I love it :
  • Options

I LOVE listening to DH and DS talk to each other. They have the best conversations!

Lately DS has been really into DH's hair. DH will lay his head near enough for DS to grab and play with it. It's soooo heart melting watching the two of them together!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Whenever we go see his daddy I bro g books for them to read. I love reading but I think they need something like that so I make sure they have some time just the two of them reading and I go take a shower. It melts my heart every time! So sweet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jobiannjobiann member
    Constantly...I knew he would be a great dad...but he is an awesome dad. He plays guitar for Little J and sings to him, they also have their own weird language...almost like he understands Little J's baby babble! So cute!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"