April 2013 Moms

back to work/ back to bumping!

I am officially back to work today.  Boo.Crying  I miss my lil squirts already. 

But on a positive note the boss is ordering pizza for everyone to celebrate my return and I can get back to checking in with my April 13 bump homies now!   I have missed you ladies. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Adalyn 9/28/2010 & Peter 4/1/2013

Re: back to work/ back to bumping!

• And my apologies on the ticker... I cannot get the darn thing to change/delete.   But can you imagine being 47 wks pregnant... ouch!

• Kate_CKate_C member
    Good luck! Hope you have a smooth transition and aren't too exhausted!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I give all you working moms credit. I don't know how you do it. Maybe because I had a year maternity leave with #1 and ended up pg again by month 6 and therefore never went back to work after kids. I have a hard enough time trying to get us out of the house by 10:00 for a dr's appointment, let alone earlier for work. Kudos to you
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome back! I too have been off the radar for a while. It's easy to do, when you are so busy with a new baby! ;)

I hope your transition goes well! Have a great first day back to work! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • UberBizUberBiz member
    I've gone back to work this week, too! I hate mobile bump, so now that I can get onto a computer on a regular basis, I've been lurking around to see who's still here!
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagebdcram:
    Today was my first day back at work without DS (he has been coming with me for the last 3 weeks). It was a hard day but I made it. I hope your day went smoothly.

You got to bring him to work w/ you!  How awesome is that!  Glad your first day went good!

I have 3 mins left and I have survived! Wink  Cant wait to hop in the car and head home to pick them both up though. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"