February 2013 Moms

Sex still hurt?

Does sex still hurt for anyone else. I'm going nuts, we have tons f foreplay I use way to much lube and DH is so gentle when entering and there is just nothing that feels good. Plus, I'm just not really in the mood so when we do it I'm sort of forcing myself

Re: Sex still hurt?

• It's probably more that you are not really feeling the mood for sex that is causing issues.  I wasn't having any problems in that area until this week.  The first time after my period ended (first one of those too) it kind of hurt.  Luckily, DH is really understanding and he took it easy.  Smile

Good luck to you when you *do* feel up to it!

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Yes it still hurts. I'm hyper aware of my episiotomy. BUT I hadn't had an orgasm since December, so I pushed through the pain the second or third try and MAN did I miss that feeling! Now it's worth it to be a little uncomfortable at first in order to climax again, and each time it hurts less and less.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Still hurts and still little desire... 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, but it gets a little better each time.  I have to tell myself - as we are getting going and I am dreading it - that the more we do it, the easier it's going to get and the sooner I will stop hurting and it will be enjoyable and desirable again. 

• We still haven't even tried. There's just no desire. 
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • It hadn't hurt until we took a hiatus when I was drying up because my boobs hurt so bad. Now we're getting back into the swing if things and I keep forcing myself to get over that initial entry and then it's amazing. I'd just keep at it and basically force yourself to do it. The more you think about it or tense up the worse it will be. Good luck!
  • Yes still hurts for me. If I squeeze the muscles like I am doing a kegel while we are engaged in the act it helps relieve some pain though so. Not sure if its mental or physical but its worth a try!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• imagekrissywave:
    We still haven't even tried. There's just no desire. 

This makes me feel better.  I offered once and was turned down due to pure exhaustion (he works 12 hr night shifts.)  And once we tried and it just didn't work out, so we snuggled for awhile.  Very disappointing overall, but I know it gets better.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My son is almost 2 and sex still hurts I start to cramp just about everytime we do and we have tried just about everything from lube to foreplay even just cuddling and laughing before hand nothing works. What else is there for us to do?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"