March 2013 Moms

Baby fever

As most of you know, I'm a single mom and in NO position to be having another baby. I am struggling enough as it is to deal with the one I have, but I have intense baby fever! I wish I were married and financially stable so I could pop out another one. I'm only 22 and have plenty of time, but it makes me really sad knowing that I won't be able to experience the baby phase again for a very indefinite amount of time. I posted about my friend having her baby last week and how jealous I was. I just want a newborn again! Am I freaking nuts? I had an incredibly hard high-risk pregnancy and was completely and utterly miserable from 4 weeks along until 6 weeks after my c-section, but I miss being pregnant. I guess I'm just sad seeing Ella grow up so insanely fast and I miss that bond during pregnancy and the very early days. Its all just so new and exciting. Now she's already 3 months old. Crying

Anyone else with baby fever? Are you actually ready for another? Anybody actively trying or going to soon? I want someone to get pregnant so I can live vicariously through them!

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Re: Baby fever

• We had our first, brief, "when should we try for another" talk today. Not a whole lot came from it at this point, other than we're not going to wait too much longer probably. DH is a bit older than me, but I'm also BF. So we're not even sure when I'll be able to get pregnant again.
  • I have two 21 months apart... It is quite challenging to do everything. Grocery shopping.. You quickly run out of room for food in the cart, sleeping at night... Seems like someone is always looking for me or one wakes the other up, feeding yourself, naptime.. Just to name a few.

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• Loading the player...
  • Mine are 11 months apart, I was practically pregnant for two years and do not want to be pregnant ever again, evvvvvvver.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I want to get pregnant in August :. That would be ideal for me!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I got that feeling a couple of nights ago when DS2 was being extra snuggly. But this last pregnancy was really rough and I don't want to be pregnant ever again. We decided that once the boys are in school and we aren't paying for daycare then we will seriously considerforwign adoption if we really feel that we need a third child to complete our family.

image image
  • My first pregnancy was a breeze...and my second I was completely miserable or a lot of the time.  I also dealt with some post partum depression/anxiety when we brought DD #2 home.  Even with all that, I was still sad at the thought of never being pregnant and never going to the hospital to have another baby again.  My OB said that he thinks that is a common feeling for lots of women.  But I know how you feel. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagejahjbmr:
    I want to get pregnant in August :. That would be ideal for me!

This. 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageNVandGZ:
    We had our first, brief, "when should we try for another" talk today. Not a whole lot came from it at this point, other than we're not going to wait too much longer probably. DH is a bit older than me, but I'm also BF. So we're not even sure when I'll be able to get pregnant again.

Somewhat similar, DH and I are both 29 and want 4 kids. I am EP so I still have the issue that AF has not arrived yet and I am not sure how long/how soon it will be before we get pregnant. It took us 6 months to conceive last time, but I know your body tends to be more fertile after you give birth...so who knows I could be prego now and not even know it yet...LOL!

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• I want the impossible ....to be 6 to 8 months pg indefinately. I am done having kids....we were not planning on ds2 and wouldnt trade him for the world but with 16 and 21 years between my first two and this one......that is enough. I only dream of being able to stay home with him instead of having to work.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • zzbbzzbb member
    Not sure if we will have more but I feel like If we so it will be a few years before we try. I think it's only fair to let him be the center of our world for a little while before I steal his stage. Plus having to carry two or having two in diapers gives me nightmares
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"