June 2013 Moms
Options

Anyone else?? (maybe TMI)

Horny as hell and can't physically do anything about it? My lady parts don't and haven't been agreeing with the rest of me because they hurt. I'm just asking.. And hope discomfort goes away. 
Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Anyone else?? (maybe TMI)

• Options
    Hahaha! Yes! I have been in that state for weeks!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Can you stimulate yourself? My libido hasn't slowed down and with sex getting harder I've had to take matters into my own hands.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCoffeeBeanFiend91:
    Can you stimulate yourself? My libido hasn't slowed down and with sex getting harder I've had to take matters into my own hands.

This. Seriously, it's been a saving grace some days.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagetxaggster:
    imageCoffeeBeanFiend91:
    This. Seriously, it's been a saving grace some days.

It's just not the same and I know DH is frustrated and then I end up with the same problem The general discomfort down there and Ugh.. I love this little boy but he is messing with the mojo seriously! Mama's got need 

• Options
    Same here :/
  • Options
    Ummm, try just trading favors. Maybe you can give him some "release" and he can in turn do the same for you. Just tell him what is comfortable and what isn't. It's not TRUE sex, but it's something. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagetxaggster:
    Ummm, try just trading favors. Maybe you can give him some "release" and he can in turn do the same for you. Just tell him what is comfortable and what isn't. It's not TRUE sex, but it's something. 

Yeah I guess because this is just getting old and then after the baby comes I really can't get any action!! So not cool 

• Options
    Oral is where it's at right now. Tell your DH to hook you up! XD
    TTC since 2004, Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. Baby girl born June 2013.
  • Options
    Faith7Faith7 member
    Oh yes.  My husband was building the nursery yesterday.  I sat there and lusted while he worked. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"