Stay at Home Moms

Secret Food Shame...

I love the salad bar {including macaroni salad!} at Chuck E Cheese. I am so ashamed.

Anybody else have a horrible food secret they want to share? 

Re: Secret Food Shame...

• Since cutting carbs, I've discovered I love pork rinds. Ugh! I can't believe I just typed that! They come in a variety of flavors and, yeah, I really like them
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I could eat spoonfuls of Hellman's Olive Oil Mayonnaise if I'd let myself. It's so damn delicious! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Shut up Kate. DH teases me all the time because CEC is my favorite salad bar. I will take the kids just because I want salad.
  • I love Jack in the Box tacos. They're 2 for 99 cents and sometimes I get 4 at a time

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrs.Greg:
    Since cutting carbs, I've discovered I love pork rinds. Ugh! I can't believe I just typed that! They come in a variety of flavors and, yeah, I really like them

My Great-Grandfather used to eat those.  I have never tried them because they look nasty.

• I enjoy stopping at Taco Bell after we leave the zoo.  Bean burrito and nacho supreme.
  • imageQueSyrah:
    I love Jack in the Box tacos. They're 2 for 99 cents and sometimes I get 4 at a time

Aw man!! I used to get these all the time, YUM!!! I loved how there's a slice of orange cheese inside instead of shredded cheese. Ghetto fab!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I got the stuff to make strawberry shortcake last week. I ran out of strawberries days ago. I've been eating ginormous spoonfuls of cool whip out of the container a couple times a day since then. Yummmm.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • imageMrs.Greg:
    imageQueSyrah:
    I love Jack in the Box tacos. They're 2 for 99 cents and sometimes I get 4 at a time
    Aw man!! I used to get these all the time, YUM!!! I loved how there's a slice of orange cheese inside instead of shredded cheese. Ghetto fab!

That's the best part!

• Biscuits and sausage gravy from Bob Evans (or anywhere else). Oh man, so glad I live in Canada where we don't have this anywhere, otherwise I'd be in big trouble... 

Also poutine (from basically anywhere). Unfortunately I live in Canada where the stuff is readily available. Even at fast food places, which somehow makes it even worse... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJellyBellyStar:

Mrs. Greg - Salt & Vinegar ones are the best.  I'd probably never buy them, but I've had them and they are yummy/nasty all in one. ;) 

Not a fan of vinegar but I do like the salt and pepper ones. They're no cool ranch Dorito but still pretty good!
  • Oh I have so many... Taco Bell bean burritos and Sonic chili cheese coneys come to mind though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• Thought of another one. I haven't had it in a while but I've always loved grocery store Chinese food. Greasy chow mein with sweet and sour chicken. Yum!!!
  • kmc217kmc217 member

Pizza Hut Pan Pizza. I love the nasty greasy bread.  

DD1 7/10/08  DD2 8/11/10  DS 7/2/13

• Tostito's jarred queso dip and tortilla chips. The shame of it.
  • khill86khill86 member
    imageMomIn2013:
    Biscuits and sausage gravy from Bob Evans or anywhere else. Oh man, so glad I live in Canada where we don't have this anywhere, otherwise I'd be in big trouble...nbsp;Also poutine from basically anywhere. Unfortunately I live in Canada where the stuff is readily available. Even at fast food places, which somehow makes it even worse...nbsp;

Man I love a good poutine. What's worse is that I love a good poutine with real mayonnaise to dip it in. Just typing that disgusts me but it's amazing.

Every once in a long, long while, like years, I get the hankering for Chef Boyardee ravioli or an alphaghetti or zoodles. I've only indulged maybe once in the last 5 years but it was just as good as I remember.
  • imageMrs.Hizzo:
    Tostito's jarred queso dip and tortilla chips. The shame of it.

If this is wrong, I don't wanna be right!
  • Pizza Hut thin crust pepperoni lovers. I could eat a whole large myself.
  • I like McDonald's Filet-o-Fish alright, but what I really like is to order it with extra tartar sauce, then scrape the extra sauce off and dip my French fries in it. French fries with tartar sauce from other places is ok, but McDonald's is the best.

• imageMainelyFoolish:
    I like McDonald's FiletoFish alright, but what I really like is to order it with extra tartar sauce, then scrape the extra sauce off and dip my French fries in it.nbsp;French fries with tartar sauce from other places is ok, but McDonald's is the best.

Omg, I'm picturing warm tartar sauce with bits of breading from the filet in it and hella salty McD'd fries. Gross and delicious all at once! Haha!
  • I really love Kraft macaroni and cheese. We buy the Annie's stuff because I don't like to eat a bunch of chemicals and additives, but oh man, it does not compare to Kraft.

• imagenowababy:
    Snickers Ice Cream Bar. I eat entirely too many of these in the summer. I put DD in the stroller and then buy it and eat it so she can't see.

I love those and I'm not ashamed. I buy the minis so I can eat several without feeling too guilty.

• Snickers. Long John Silvers, anything off their menu, and all baked goods. I have no self control if bars, cookies, pies, etc. are sitting out in the kitchen during the day.

And peanut butter mms.

• Lately I've been craving burgers like crazy. I made my DH run out to Culver's after I saw their TV ad for their Colby Jack pub burger. It is so awesome! I told my H I can't eat it more than 1x per week though I don't want to gain 20lbs in first tri! Lol!
    _____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• imageAndrewsgal:
    Shut up Kate. DH teases me all the time because CEC is my favorite salad bar. I will take the kids just because I want salad.

That is why Lil used to get to go to CEC so much! Her friends thought she was so lucky! 

• imageMrs.Hizzo:
    Tostito's jarred queso dip and tortilla chips. The shame of it.

I can one up you and say I love the stuff in the can...old school nacho cheese dip from Frito Lay. My parents both worked there while I was growing up and the company store was THE BOMB. 

• imageHav=Fath:
    imageMomIn2013:

Biscuits and sausage gravy from Bob Evans (or anywhere else). Oh man, so glad I live in Canada where we don't have this anywhere, otherwise I'd be in big trouble... 

Also poutine (from basically anywhere). Unfortunately I live in Canada where the stuff is readily available. Even at fast food places, which somehow makes it even worse... 

Off to google what poutine is since I've never heard of it.

You guys would probably be very grossed out by all of my favorite not-so-good for you foods. 

I want to hear them Hav!! No judging. 

• McDonalds fries dipped into the spicy buffalo sauce they give for the nuggets? SO good.

And nothing beats old fashioned condensed tomato soup from a can. Especially when you dipped in grilled cheese and potato chips.

My weakness is soft serve ice cream, or cold stone.  I had a dairy queen blizzard the other day when I was out of town (was my first one in 6 months).. was some choco peanut butter brownie thing, and I swear I moaned.

E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • My favorite chef is chef boyardee.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • jnksmomjnksmom member
    I love to dip Wendy's fries in a frosty. Yummy! I also love the custard filled chocolate covered donuts at Krispy Kreme. They just opened one 3miles from my house and I am trying not to go there often. Before that the closest one was 25miles on the other side of town. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • My favorite Girl Scout Cookies are the Caramel Delites, or Samoas (depending on where you are).  Well, Edy's made an ice cream out of it and it is a-ma-zing.  It has chunks of the cookies in there and I am hooked.  
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • meglewmeglew member

imagejnksmom:
    I love to dip Wendy's fries in a frosty. Yummy! I also love the custard filled chocolate covered donuts at Krispy Kreme. They just opened one 3miles from my house and I am trying not to go there often. Before that the closest one was 25miles on the other side of town. 

SHUT UP!!!!  The bolded above is exactly what I was going to say!  

DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • imageI Heart The 80s:
    yep! Spill it Hav! And can it be worse than my Filet O Fish? Or Long John Silver's???

I also really love filet o fish. Ever notice how the bun make sort of a papery feeling on your teeth? I always get one if we go to McD's. And I haven't had LJS in years (they aren't common around here) but we used to get the chicken planks with hush puppies all the time in college. Definitely contributed to my freshman 15. And Taco Bell...so horrible, and yet so good.

• Oh...and Fruity Pebbles. I haven't had them in probably 4 years, but when I buy a box I eat the whole thing in two days.
  • imageHav=Fath:

imageI Heart The 80s:
    yep! Spill it Hav! And can it be worse than my Filet O Fish? Or Long John Silver's???

My list is bad!! I LOVE breakfast food, especially McDonald's gravy biscuits... pretty sure the sausage in it is fake, but I swear I could (and have) eat it every single day of my life with no complaints or getting bored with it. Also love their hash browns. (I'm no longer eating them though, too many points)

I love pizza from any chain (I know, right?) especially thin pizza from Pizza Hut, heck I'll even eat Little Ceasers pizza... probably not a good idea to love pizza that you don't have to order and only costs $6 for a large, but it does in a pinch.

I love Bojangles chicken filet biscuit

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich... mmmm

For things non-fast food

I LOVE any kind of chips/crackers or anything salty. I love cheetos (orange fake goodness), Doritos, chips & dip... any of it.

Luckily I do not like sweets, breads, or candy... that's about the best thing going for me. :o/  

And I've really been trying to do much better... counting points all day and doing good. Love those things though!! 

Okay, hold the phone. My Mickey D's doesn't have biscuits & gravy! No fair!!!!

I do love their sausage biscuits though. $1 baby! 

• Cool Ranch Doritos dipped in sour cream. DH thinks it's so gross, but I swear it is amazingly delicious!!
  • Cheese Tots from Sonic or Ched-r-bites.  Mmmm.... I could eats cheese tots everyday.

I also had a Big Mac for the first time few years ago and it was delicious. I think I've eaten two since.

Cake donuts.  I'm so thankful that we don't have a donut shop nearby because really any donut will do it for me.

And McD's biscuits and gravy really is good.  With grape jelly.

Thunder Logo Pictures, Images and Photos Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Fast food wise: McDonalds- While we don't have biscuits & gravy, I do chose biscuit, egg, bacon, & cheese for breakfast there w/at least 2 hash browns. 

I also love their chocolate milkshakes. 

At home- Manwich is our go to, cheapo meal. That on a potato roll w/some chips or sweet potato fries! YUM!

And because I live in Jersey, home of the diner, I can't not mention any of my favorite diner foods:
    happy waitress - bacon, tomato grilled cheese
    bacon, swiss & tomato omelette with a chocolate milk
    tuna melt
    cheeseburger with disco fries (cheese fries w/ gravy) 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"