Cloth Diapering

Best Bottom newborn problem

Last night we switched to our Best Bottom diapers with our one-week old as we had been using up the disposables we had been given. This morning we had our first ever poop blowout. i had been careful to make sure that the insert was tucked in behind the leg gusset. He did eat a ton throughout the night last night but I also changed him at every feeding. I'm wondering if his little thighs are too skinny for them as there is a lot of space between the top of his thigh and the leg hole. Any ideas?
BFP#1 11/25/11 EDD 08/09/12 MMC 01/30/12 D&C 02/01/12
BFP#2 09/11/12 beta1=72 @13dpo beta2=160 @14dpo beta3=over 6000 @24dpo U/S @7w2dd hb=146bpm U/S @8w5d hb=159bpm U/S @12w hb=164bpm
EDD 05/20/13
My Ovulation Chart

Re: Best Bottom newborn problem

• Our BB's didn't fit DD until she was a month old and even then she had really chunky thighs. If there is any gaping at the leg holes then you will have leaks. I would use another diaper if you have different ones, or use sposies until your LO fits the diapers better.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• We use prefolds under our BBs and they contain the poop really well, plus we are able to use the cover over and over since its not leaking off the side of the insert.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Loading the player...
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imagehispenguin:
    Our BB's didn't fit DD until she was a month old and even then she had really chunky thighs. If there is any gaping at the leg holes then you will have leaks. I would use another diaper if you have different ones, or use sposies until your LO fits the diapers better.nbsp;

I agree. If there is a gap, it will leak. Play with the fit some, or try a different dipe.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Prefolds with a snapping will work better for NB poop. We don't plan on using our BB with this baby until he is a few months old.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"