May 2013 Moms
Options

C Section incision question

Title: c section incision question

So I am 2 weeks and a little after having my c section. I noticed that I have a fair size bump above my incision. It is about the size of walnut and is sore. It's not red or anything but for sure hurts. Is this just scar tissue? Does anyone else have this on theirs? I'm not sure if its worth a doctor app and I can't call my doctor sadly.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: C Section incision question

• Options
    joolz17joolz17 member

Is it along the entire incision? If so, it's probably scar tissue. Do you normally have keloid scars (the raised scar tissue)? 

As long as it's not oozing or sensitive to the touch or bright red, there probably isn't any urgent concern. 

I'm guessing you have an appointment with the dr at about a month post-c-section, right? As long as it doesn't get any worse, I'd just wait for the appointment. 

• Options
    babykuzbabykuz member
    I would call your doc, they might want to see you sooner. Hernia is more common after a csection so I would get it seen just to rule that out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had some bumps below in my groin and in my arm pit. I was told its my lymph nodes filtering out everything and they went away after a few days. They hurt but were not red.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"