November 2013 Moms

Disney World

I noticed a lot of people are planning to go to Disney. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am an annual passholder and live in Orlando. Just wanted to offer assistance on planning.

Re: Disney World

• I'm not headed to Disney, but wish I was. It's very cool of you to offer your expertise!
  • Thanks!  We went to Disney in Nov and we are going again in a few weeks with my DD and my DH family.  All 25 of us LOL  I've really planned the trip.  In Nov I did all the rides and had a great time.  This time i can't :(  what else can I do?  Is there something fun I could be doing while they are on the rides?  I don't want to sit at the hotel and just be by the pool.  We did do the pin traiding last time so we will be doing that again

Thanks for any help!

• Loading the player...
  • Jmo30Jmo30 member
    Well we went in April and I couldn't do some rides but there were many I could. I just read the signs and asked the workers at each ride if it was safe. I was still able to do a lot so it was still a good time for me.
  • imageJmo30:
    Well we went in April and I couldn't do some rides but there were many I could. I just read the signs and asked the workers at each ride if it was safe. I was still able to do a lot so it was still a good time for me.

Yeah, we went a couple weeks ago to Disneyland, and there were actually several rides I could ride.  Most of the rides were the rides my 3.5 y/o DS could ride anyway, so it worked out great.  We had a great time.   

• You can ride any ride an infant can ride. Basically none of the mountains, but you can even ride Pirates. They added a pirates quest to Magic Kingdom where you can get maps across from Pecos Bill by Splash Mountain. They also have the Sorcerers game that you get cards and a map at the fire station on Main Street. In Hollywood Studios, a fun thing to fo that most people don't know about is you can learn to draw a Disney character! They draw a different character every half hour. That is located in the Animation Hall next to Disney Junior. At Epcot you can even ride Soarin.
  • Hi there! I am heading down to Disney in one month at the end of June and staying through past the Fourth of July. I'd appreciate you giving me a heads up on what rides I can go on. Thanks!!
  • Ouuu I'm hoping to go in August for my 25th birthday! We wanted to go back to Universal like last year but then I got this special present. I'll be 27-29 weeks when we go. What can I doooooooooooooooooo! DH loves roller coasters and I really just want to see the princesses and shop for cute baby clothes, lol. :)
    BLAD reppin'

• thanks for offering! I am going in two weeks! I did not think I'd be able to go on any rides, so I am excited to hear that there are so many I can go on! Do the signs next to the rides say it's ok too?
  • Any ride that does not have a restriction on the sign. All of the rides in fantasyland except for the teacups and barnstormer. The teacups have been under construction. If you have little ones, definitely checkout Belle' s Storytime. Try 'Be Our Guest' for lunch. No reservations required, but get there at 10:30. The line takes about 20 minutes, so don't get discouraged, but for the atmosphere and food it is worth it! Better than eating a hamburger and the prices are about 1015.
  • DH and I did a behind the scenes tour and it was really neat. Most of them are a few hours long but I really enjoyed it and it made me love the magic of Disney even more.
  • My jealousy is now totally kicking in. Really wanted to go for a "babymoon' but it just doesn't look like it's in the cards financially right now. We're going for a short weekend trip somewhere else. 

I'm already planning babies first trip....haha! 

Lots of things for pregnant mommies to do, ride, eat etc.. there! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"