Babies: 0 - 3 Months

10 days pp- worsening abdominal pain?

Had dd 10 days ago and now my lower back and abdomen are hurting more each night - like wake me up type pain. It gets worse when I lay down - doesn't matter if on back or sides.  Can get through with Tylenol but still am getting worried.  Seems to be focused on right side.  Anyone else have is?  Will be calling dr on Tuesday for sure.

Re: 10 days pp- worsening abdominal pain?

• You are still healing. You are going to be sore because of the strain that was put in your muscles. I still get pains in my lower abdomen around the cervix area and I am almost 5 weeks pp.

• imageMrs.adambabycakes:
    You are still healing. You are going to be sore because of the strain that was put in your muscles. I still get pains in my lower abdomen around the cervix area and I am almost 5 weeks pp.

Totally NBR, but we just started watching Walking Dead and your Sig made me LOL, I loooove Darryl.

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like appendicitis to me which would be unrelated to delivery.  I had it when I was a teenager and felt basically what you described (assuming you mean lower abdominal pain).  If you spike a fever or start throwing up head to the ER.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you had a pain since the last 10 days, then why don't you go to the ER? It's not good for you as there might be something serious going on. I suggest you to consult a board certified physician, because if it's a serious condition then you can get a full support in an emergency care clinic. Post you updated treatments and conditions as per the schedule.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"