September 2012 Moms

Anyones LO's not crawling yet

DD is an early October baby, and she'll scoot backwards, but she has yet to scoot forward or even come close to crawling. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyones LO's not crawling yet

• Dd is late August and she's not either. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD2 is early August, and isn't crawling yet. Not sitting either.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • jenndubjenndub member
    DD2 was born September 22nd. She army crawls but hasn't gotten up on her hands and knees yet.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • KTC926KTC926 member
    No crawling over here. She gets into position and rocks for a few minutes then gets lazy and gives up.
  • DS will be 8 months tomorrow.  He doesn't even really army crawl yet.  He's dying to move around though, so maybe soon...
  • Nope. Mid-august LO here and he is no where near crawling yet.

• hmp1hmp1 member
    He gets up on all 4s but no forward movement yet.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• DD is early September and she scoots backwards but won't crawl.  She gets in the push up position and just falls on her face/stomach.  She's rolling to get places right now.
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • Dd is Sept 20th, and she's not yet. Yay! It gets a lot harder when they are mobile.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • AlinnJoAlinnJo member
    Not even close. She rolls around and that's about it. 
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • PokedotPokedot member
    DS is mid September and he's on all 4's all the time and will go backward like a champ. He like to be up on his knees to with hands in the air! I have a feeling he's going to be walking before crawling. He constantly has to be up moving around...oye!

• Oct 4, just barely starting to army crawl this week.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Nope. DS was born mid-August and is not crawling. He gets around a little bit by wiggling around, but he's not very mobile yet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegingerfamily:
    Dd is late August and she's not either.nbsp;

We are trying.
                  image     image
  • imagemrssqueegy:
    imagehmpmrj:
    He gets up on all 4s but no forward movement yet.

Same here

Us too.
  • Not crawling either. Not pulling up or getting into a sitting position either. He does sit unsupported, though.

Also, he has never slept through a night. Ever.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Betsy gets up on all fours and rocks and has the army crawl down.

Lucy,yeah, nothing.  

• DS army crawls everywhere.  I have seen him actually crawl, but he is much quicker army crawling.  I think he'll walk before he figures out he can actually move really fast if he just got up on all 4's.

• We have an awkward turtle thing going on here. He gets up on his arms, then throws out his arms and legs into a skydiving position and starts pumping his legs like a frog.

He'd much rather lounge around and holler for us to come fetch him than move. He's capable but I'm pretty sure he just is too lazy.
    Little B 9.20.12
  • imagesweetiebird726:
    We have an awkward turtle thing going on here. He gets up on his arms, then throws out his arms and legs into a skydiving position and starts pumping his legs like a frog.

He'd much rather lounge around and holler for us to come fetch him than move. He's capable but I'm pretty sure he just is too lazy.

this is Penny. She actually lies on her back and thrusts her butt up in the air, which inches her backwards. If I pit her on her tummy, she slowly creeps back and to the left, but I'm not convinced it's on purpose.

Daycare said, she seems like she'd prefer that things are brought to her.
  • imageNita2603:
    Not crawling either. Not pulling up or getting into a sitting position either. He does sit unsupported, though. Also, he has never slept through a night. Ever.

This is us too.  Except he's recently started doing 10 hours overnight consistently.

• imagekate2904:
    DD is early September and she scoots backwards but won't crawl.  She gets in the push up position and just falls on her face/stomach.  She's rolling to get places right now.

This.  DS2 just rolls everywhere.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"