C-sections

Question

After I had my first csection I was good until day 2 pp when I all of a sudden got pressure in my shoulders from the air build up from them doing the surgery. Did this happen to anyone else?
I forgot to add in my first cs was an emergency one so I was induced a few days before hand.
Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Question

• I had this for a little while the day after my surgery. It was really painful but only lasted a couple hours. I didn't have it with my first section, only the second. I hope it doesn't happen with my third!!
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yep, I have gas in my right shoulder from my c/s on 5/13.  It's not noticeable unless I'm trying to lay on that side. 

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • I had air trapped in my shoulder for 2 weeks. The pain was so excruciating when I laid down (any position) that I had to sleep in my glider.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am sorry you had to deal with this. My hospital gave me a spirometer to prevent that issue and I guess it helped because I didn't experience that.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I had this with my 2nd c/s off and on my 2nd & 3rd day in the hospital. It really freaked me out but deep breaths helped me deal with them & walking around more seemed to keep them from happening.
    BFP 4/3/07 EDD 11/23/07 MC 7/20/07 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I haven't, but I've heard from a lot of people that have
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"