September 2013 Moms

UPS man stalking...

I've been tracking his every move online! Getting baby stuff in the mail is so fun! I should get my monitor today and I have four zulily orders that I'm waiting on!

What kind of fun stuff are you guys waiting for your ups man to bring?

Have a great weekend!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: UPS man stalking...

• lol!!! IT is so bad!!! I have a costume party tomorrow night and I ordered a costume online...It shows delivery time today at 5...nothing like cutting it close...since there is a chance it might not fit Indifferent
  • kje120kje120 member
    I'm waiting on some maternity shorts that I broke down and bought and some stuff for DS for the summer.  It would be nice to have them for this weekend, but I have a feeling it won't happen.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • In a stalker today too! I'm waiting on a new Babyhawk carrier and some photos I ordered of my kids for a Pinterest project.
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • OUR CRIB!!!! :) On the truck for delivery...... Also an order from Old Navy that actually won't include the maternity workout bottoms that I want since they sold out. So not happy about that!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm waiting for our new camera!!! So excited. It should have been delivered yesterday so I'm super anxious.
  • I preferred so much one month he was here every week. We had a huge snow storm in April and dh didn't want to clean off the front steps so my awesome ups guy made like 4 trips up to my door that week. Once I knew my orders were all there I made him cookies and other treats as an "I'm sorry for making you climb a mountain of snow all week". He's always so nice and the one time I had a diff driver he gave me attitude about the please knock sign on my door. Ups doesn't get to my house until about 2pm and the kids are down for a nap. My regular driver never said a thing. Oh well. I'm a ups stalker and I'm fine with that.
  • my Rumparooz should be here today!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Unfortunately nothing. After receiving about 10 separate orders within the past 2 weeks, DH has banned me from online shopping for a while. Granted some of the stuff I ordered were things we needed and agreed upon like the glider and cloth diapers, but a lot of it was just fun stuff that we didn't really need like baby legs and cutesy bows.

I am headed to the mall in a bit to get some swim trunks and other summer stuff for DS from the Children's Place (which fyi they are having a huge sale this weekend). DH said no online shopping, he didn't say anything about in store shopping ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageShanmarie1083:
    Unfortunately nothing. After receiving about 10 separate orders within the past 2 weeks, DH has banned me from online shopping for a while. Granted some of the stuff I ordered were things we needed and agreed upon like the glider and cloth diapers, but a lot of it was just fun stuff that we didn't really need like baby legs and cutesy bows.I am headed to the mall in a bit to get some swim trunks and other summer stuff for DS from the Children's Place which fyi they are having a huge sale this weekend. DH said no online shopping, he didn't say anything about in store shopping ;

I just LOLd. Dh has to specify things with me too otherwise I find a loop hole and still end up doing what I want.
  • DFico21DFico21 member
    I ordered fabric for the baby quilt my mom is making and it is scheduled for delivery today!  Good news is it was scanned about 3 towns away at 4am this morning. 
  • imageJocelynB0911:
    imageShanmarie1083:
    Unfortunately nothing. After receiving about 10 separate orders within the past 2 weeks, DH has banned me from online shopping for a while. Granted some of the stuff I ordered were things we needed and agreed upon like the glider and cloth diapers, but a lot of it was just fun stuff that we didn't really need like baby legs and cutesy bows.I am headed to the mall in a bit to get some swim trunks and other summer stuff for DS from the Children's Place which fyi they are having a huge sale this weekend. DH said no online shopping, he didn't say anything about in store shopping ;
    I just LOLd. Dh has to specify things with me too otherwise I find a loop hole and still end up doing what I want.

LOL when will they learn that they have to be VERY specific when it comes to us shopping!  

I'm sure he'll eyeroll but I can justify it by telling him that summer camp starts in 2 weeks and DS must have swim trunks, flip flops and a cute sun hat to protect his skin from the sun, right? lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I ordered some shorts from Old Navy earlier this week.  

The delivery notification first said 5/31, then 5/28 and I checked last night and it was in my state.  Then this morning it said our for delivery and it just arrived.  

I stalk daily, sometimes more than once a day, when I really want something to show up.  

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Holy cow, me too! I ordered the nursery bedding and most of the decor. Amazon claims it has shipped and I am dying over here!

Gah!
    BabyFruit Ticker 12 YEARS LATER! Baby #2 EDD 09/10/2013
  • imageShanmarie1083:

imageJocelynB0911:
    imageShanmarie1083:

LOL when will they learn that they have to be VERY specific when it comes to us shopping!  

I'm sure he'll eyeroll but I can justify it by telling him that summer camp starts in 2 weeks and DS must have swim trunks, flip flops and a cute sun hat to protect his skin from the sun, right? lol

Three words to live by when telling dh about shopping: justify, justify, justify.
  • I ordered a Maternity swimsuit at Target and a few baby clothes! I know the feeling though. Tracking packages is so addicting. I pretty much only shop for myself and baby online anymore.
    DH and I are both 25
    Married 8/18/12
    Baby Jack's EDD is 9/18/13
    photo 229108e9-b31e-41b9-80f6-d27bce908989_zpsa243562b.jpg

• ksf13ksf13 member
    We finally just got moved into our new house and I'm about to start ordering. I can't wait!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jjkayejjkaye member

Hahaha- I do this, too!

This week, I ordered most everything I need for my hospital bag. JUST in case. At 26 weeks, I know I'm early, but I still have a complete previa so I think it's good to be prepared.  

2 sets of pj's (CHEAP- I know they may get ruined)

Lightweight robe (Also cheap)

New socks

Slippers

New undies

A little kit of travel sized everything

A cute pink bag to put it in

Nursing bras

Going home outfit for the baby

Most of it is waiting for me at home already! I can't wait!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Too funny! I am not waiting for anything right now but I definitely know the feeling.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"