September 2013 Moms

Weekend Plans?

Anyone have anything fun going on this weekend?

We have a half day from work today to start the weekend off.Yay! And they let us wear jeans!

Tomorrow night DH and I are going to a White Sox game for a benefit for one of our friends who was a Chicago cop who was killed in the line of duty. The profits will raise money for an annual scholarship in his name that goes towards a student studying Law Enforcement at the college we attended.

It'll be nice to see most of our friends and tailgate, so I'm looking forward to it, even though it's the White Sox. Stick out tongue

Not sure about the rest of the weekend, probably just relaxing, maybe have a small family BBQ on Monday. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest! image image

Re: Weekend Plans?

• kje120kje120 member

Tonight we'll be hanging out and I'll be watching the Pens game.

Tomorrow - probably the pool or beach and some cooking out.

Sunday - possibly pool or beach

Monday - no idea

The weather is supposed to be fabulous this weekend (upper 70's -.low 80's with no humidity) so we'll want to be outside enjoying it before the oppressive heat and humidity hit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Ii found a campground last minute so we will be camping tonight through Monday....I am a little nervous since it will be with our 1 yr old in a tent and I am 26 weeks pregnant..
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • jjkayejjkaye member

I dropped my youngest pup off at the vet this am for his neuter. He's 7 months, so we're a little late on it, but we had to wait because he had some UTIs and they can't operate with an infection. Poor little guy!

So tonight we'll stay in and relax with him while he recovers. We'll probably grill out for dinner.

Tomorrow I have to go "try on" (I'm not trying anything on, just going) bridesmaids dresses for my friend's wedding I'm standing up in in January. Then we're all getting lunch.

Going to see Hangover 3 Saturday night.

Sunday we'll have my parents over for dinner and get some stuff done around the house.

Monday I have no idea. Might go to a friend's house for dinner.

It's not really supposed to be nice this weekend. 50's and overcast. BOO!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH works today and tomorrow so just life as usual for us.  Sunday we drive to my parents' house and will spend a couple days visiting and celebrating my dad's 60th.  Looking forward to our town's Strawberry festival and visiting my favorite cinnamon roll place and BBQ restaurant.    
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've got a wedding tomorrow for some of our college friends.  A lot of our friends haven't seen me since I've "popped" so that'll be interesting to see their reactions and hopefully I'll have limited belly rubs.  I'll also be DDing all those lovely drunks around that night.
  • imagejjkaye:

I dropped my youngest pup off at the vet this am for his neuter. He's 7 months, so we're a little late on it, but we had to wait because he had some UTIs and they can't operate with an infection. Poor little guy!

So tonight we'll stay in and relax with him while he recovers. We'll probably grill out for dinner.

Tomorrow I have to go "try on" (I'm not trying anything on, just going) bridesmaids dresses for my friend's wedding I'm standing up in in January. Then we're all getting lunch.

Going to see Hangover 3 Saturday night.

Sunday we'll have my parents over for dinner and get some stuff done around the house.

Monday I have no idea. Might go to a friend's house for dinner.

It's not really supposed to be nice this weekend. 50's and overcast. BOO!

We're probably going to see Hangover 3 tonight!

And yeah, I'm not that far from you so we'll have the same weather. It's supposed to rain late tomorrow night, I hope they mean late like after midnight and not 9 or 10 while we're still at the game or driving home from it. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest! image image
  • We're going to the zoo tomorrow and the rest of the weekend is relaxing and enjoying one of my only 2 off days (besides normal weekends) until the baby comes.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Painting the nursery. Maybe a movie. Supposed to cook out with family on Sunday and then likely relaxing and a whole lot of nothing on Monday.

• Tonight - relaxing!

Tomorrow - going to the zoo, working on house projects

Sunday - church, going to a BBQ, celebrating that I don't have to make lunch for DD and me because no work tomorrow!

Monday - house projects, grocery shopping for DD's birthday party (next weekend), complaining that I have to make lunches for Tuesday :-( 

• SevenR7SevenR7 member

My parents, sister, her husband and three kids are coming to visit from out of state to help us with our "To Do" list.

If everything goes well, we will put up a new playset, set up the crib, dresser, put up curtains in the nursery among other things.

I've been itching to get some things done and I'm sure we'll find time for fun too, so I'm excited to start the weekend!

• Tomorrow is my b-day!! Yay! haha we're going to my parents' camp to spend the day outside and my mom's making me a birthday cake.

Sunday -- church, then possibly a picnic if the weather cooperates.

Monday--- work.  Well, kinda. DH and I teach HS marching band so we have a parade and ceremony. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous on Monday.

• imagejackdmullins:

Monday- Hopefully get by a pool somewhere so I can get some color...I am starting to lose faith in my jergens self tanner plus dimple remover. Neither have happened for me :(

Just be careful in the sun, I find I got a little burnt a few weekends ago and I usually hardly get any color.

I feel being pregnant makes you tan quicker. 

• Tonight: Work 4-9

Tomorrow: Work 8-4, maybe go out to dinner with DH in the evening.

Sunday: DD for my husband and friends who will be doing wine tasting at the Renaissance  Fairgrounds about an hour from us.

Monday: BBQ at our house with some friends

The weather in PA is supposed to be beautiful this weekend! Not too hot ;) 

• DH and I are leaving for our babymoon on Sunday! We're going to California.

BFP #1 5/17/12 EDD 1/26/13 no hb @ 8w6d natural mc 11w6d 7/13/12 
             BFP #2 1/1/13 EDD 9/11/13 Isabelle Diane born on 9/17/13 7lbs 1oz 20in.
    BFP #3 4/3/2014 EDD 12/10/14 William David born on 12/8/14 7 lbs 10 oz 20in.
  • bexsdbexsd member

Tonight: relaxing, doing dishes and laundry

Saturday: looking at paint samples for the nursery, looking for fabric for crib bedding, moving the bookshelf out of the nursery and into our bedroom, finishing making decorations for our friends' wedding

Sunday: vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, grilling out with a couple friends

Monday: relaxing

• I have my nursing pinning ceremony tonight, tomorrow I graduate from nursing school, and then Sunday I'm celebrating with family. I am so glad that I am done!

• Tomorrow my Mom, DH & I are all going to different thrift shops (I love thirfting). Then DH & I are going to see Iron Man 3.

Sunday we are going to my family's home to celebrate my nephews 11th birthday, then we are going out to dinner with my MIL for my DH's birthday.

Monday is my DH's birthday. We are going to meet up with my FIL at some point and relax!

Anniversary
  • Tonight- hanging out at home

Tomorrow- I am hoping we can get up in the morning and go to the park before it get's hot.  Go to our Community Center and find different summer activities for the kids.  Probably come home and let the kids run in the sprinklers.

Sunday- My oldest turns 8 and we are going to spend the day doing family birthday stuff for her.

Monday- I would like to take the kids swimming somewhere.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Well I have to work, but i'm also going grocrey shopping. lol. not "fun" plans, but it's something i guess.
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• nata59nata59 member
    Blah, working all weekend, 9-10 each day, the only other thing I'll be doing is sleeping!!  Hope everyone else enjoys the weekend! :-)

image         Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry about your friend who died in the line of duty. My H is a cop and it is a very real fear of mine that I really only think about when I hear about other's losses.

We are celebrating H's birthday today, I might be forced to go to a cookout tomorrow, and I think I will do a while lot of nothing on Monday. I am feeling mighty antisocial lately.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • imagekestock120:
    Tonight we'll be hanging out and I'll be watching the Pens game.Tomorrow probably the pool or beach and some cooking out.Sunday possibly pool or beachMonday no ideaThe weather is supposed to be fabulous this weekend upper 70's .low 80's with no humidity so we'll want to be outside enjoying it before the oppressive heat and humidity hit.

Yea. It's currently 55 degrees here with a high of 60 and cloudy. This weather sucks!

We have dh's nephews birthday party tomorrow but that's about it. Oh and work for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"