November 2012 Moms

Aaangry baby

My head had just hit the pillow when Benjamin woke up. He's been doing great lately too. Snuggled rocked and sang for 20 minutes with no success. So I gave him a bottle. He was so sweetly and sleepily talking to himself when I left the room. No sooner had my head hit the pillow again than he was screaming. And I mean screaming. I think it's his teeth. He doesn't have a dirty diaper, belly is full. Gave him some Tylenol which I don't like doing. But hopefully I'm right and this helps. Right now I'm rocking and he's talking up a storm. Oh boy.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Aaangry baby

• Boy I know what that's like! Hang in there. I've been ferberizing but sometimes inconsistently so it's hit or miss !
  • I went with the Tylenol, too for a few nights last week after all else failed.  We now have two teeth!  GL!!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • It's like we are leading the same life. Exactly this happened with LO from 6 pm yesterday until 3 am this morning. At first I thought something was really, really wrong but the only evidence was the screaming (half awake screaming). Now I'm thinking it might be the return of teething pain.

best wishes for a gentler day. Hang in there 

• My LO has been sleep crying on and off the last couple days, I was wondering what was causing it, never really thought teething. I was afraid he was getting an EI or gas... Humm...     Come on teeth!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Those first two teeth were definately.... an experience.

I hope you get some sleep soon!!

• Thanks ladies! he still wasn't a happy camper so DH went in and rocked him. He was out until 6:15 after that! Had some gas when DH was with him so who knows!
  • imagecorgilove22:
    Those first two teeth were definately.... an experience.I hope you get some sleep soon!!
    so after two it gets easier?! Awesome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Poor guy! Glad to hear things got better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"