Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Baby bath wash

Evening! We just had our baby girl surprise us last weekend by coming 4 weeks early. So being first time parents we were not prepared and completely ready for her! 

What wash do you use? Dh went out today and only found stuff test had the formaldehyde chemical in it. Before we drive all over I figured I would ask here

~Erin~ 
proud pagan 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby bath wash

• I use Burt's Bees and I loooove it.  99% natural and smells wonderful.  They also make a "calming" lavender baby lotion and a diaper cream that we use.  Good stuff!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemrshall10210:

I use Burt's Bees and I loooove it.  99% natural and smells wonderful.  They also make a "calming" lavender baby lotion and a diaper cream that we use.  Good stuff!

oh yeah! I love their products. Thank you 

~Erin~ 
    proud pagan 

• Loading the player...
  • image2013mommy:
    We use California Baby and Badger products on DS and have loved both brands. I even use the California Baby lotion on myself!

i will look into those too! 

~Erin~ 
    proud pagan 

• jglenn4jglenn4 member
    I use Mustela.  It smells like honeysuckle.  I've also recently tried the Ology line from Walgreens.  They have a lavender/chamomile baby wash/shampoo that is tear free and does not contain parabens, silicones, dyes, phthalates or animal by products.  I like it because Walgreens is nearby and it's much cheaper than Mustela.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • JSS1002JSS1002 member
    I use either Burts Bees or Aveeno  Both can be found at Target.  I love them both and so does LO!  As a bonus, the aveeno stuff can also be used as shampoo.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • mle929mle929 member
    Another vote for Burt's Bees!

• rm2013rm2013 member
    California Baby body wash and shampoo changed their formula and now has some nasty chemicals in it..google for the details but I'd stay clear of it.

I use Susan Brown's foaming tear free cleanser, avail on Amazon, and before thst i used Shea Moisture baby wash, avail at Target.

I use the Shea Moisture baby lotion.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Congrats! ;)  I use Dr. Bronners for myself and baby. It's good stuff.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I bought both Burts Bees and Aveeno but we are still using what the hospital sent home with us. Double check your goodie bag. I almost missed it in there.
  • Thanks for all the replies! And for the heads up about California baby.
    ~Erin~ 
    proud pagan 

• Mustela, Burt's Bees and Dr.Bronner's.

We used to use California Baby, but last time I opened a new lotion it had these little sharp bits in it, almost like fiberglass. I had a terrible experience dealing with their customer service. There is no customer service phone number, only email, and they take forever to get back to you, if they respond at all. After jumping through hoops to get answers it turns out its a defect they KNEW about yet didn't publicize or recall the product. On top of that they won't give a refund, only exchange for a new product. I will never use their products again!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I use either Dove Sensitive skin bodywash based on the recommendation of a pediatrician friend (be careful, it's not tear-free!) or Burts Bees. Everything else I've tried seemed to irritate her skin and cause her to break out in rashes.

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"