June 2013 Moms

High or low?

Just curious... for those of you who know what you're having, what is the gender of your baby and for the most part during pregnancy did you carry high or low? What has the heart rate been? I'm team green so I'm just curious with my due date approaching fast! : It's just for fun. I know not to assume anything.

Re: High or low?

• Boy and super low I've had 4girls prior and always carried super high
  • Lol boy... Carrying very high. BP 140 to 160 range
  • Loading the player...
  • Boy and I carried high until he dropped last week. His heart rate was high at our first appointment 178bpm and my whole family thought it was a girl. He is definitely a boy!!! And his hr has been in the 130140s for the majority of my pregnancy.
  • shanog3shanog3 member
    girl. carrying low. 125- 150 range
  • Boy and I'm carrying low....earlier on it looked kind of in the middle to low area, but now it's just low. His heart rate is around the 140 mark.

imageimageimage

• MaelaraMaelara member
    Girl! I've always carried low and now she's even lower. Heart rate has been between 140-160.
  • Boy, carrying high, heart rate has been 140 to 150ish...

• skioskio member
    This baby has been low with a HR in the 140 to 160 range. Girl.

DD1 was always extremely high with a HR in the 120 to 140 range.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Been carrying fairly low and it's a girl with a hr in the 140's. Earlier it was higher in the 160 range but now seems to stay between 140 and 144
    TTC since 2004, Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. Baby girl born June 2013.
  • Carried high! Now he's low! Have stayed at 140150!
  • This one is a boy, I've carried low and his hb is usually between 135150. Dd carried low as well, and her hb was 145160.
  • imageagerstner:
    Lol boy... Carrying very high. BP 140 to 160 range

This is me too. Though I didn't carry as high with my first son. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• I'm having a girl - she's dropped more than DS ever did. Up until about a week ago, I looked exactly the same as I did with DS.

HR has been about the same as with DS, too - 150s.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Girl. Carried high with a HR between 150s and 160s
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • ameh13ameh13 member
    Boy. Carried super high until he dropped. Bp had been in the 130's the whole time.

• Based on your pic I would guess girl.  You look very similar to how I carried my daughter.

For DD I was a little on the high side.  I always felt her kicking my ribs.  And I carried more close to the body.  With this baby (DS), I'm carrying a little lower but with a more pronounced belly.  Baby has not been kicking my bladder more than my ribs. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I carried low once I started showing.  Heartbeat is always around 140. It's a girl, or so they tell us.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Faith7Faith7 member

Boy.

Don't know whether he's high or low, mostly middlish--just WAY out in front like a basketball under my shirt.

heart rate is 144-155. 

• Carrying this one super low and he's a boy.

Carried DS1 super high - he never dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• Boy, High, 130 to 150 HR
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • LuthyLuthy member
    Girl... high... 140-170

• I had a girl last time and am having a boy this time, I was high with both and all belly.  With DD everyone who saw me would say "oh, you're having a boy."  Wrong.  I'm very small and there is nowhere else for baby to go, I looked the same with both.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"