April 2011 Moms

Mom's Tail...anyone else have one?

So I seriously love my DD but honestly the last 3 weeks have been ugghghhg!  She is great playing by herself, with baby brother, dad and anyone else until I walk into the room...then it is over.  Has be attached to mommy.  Whiny, wants to be held, like I have left and abondoned her forever at some point in her life!  Everyone tells me she is so good until you come into the room...nice real nice, I feel like mother of the year let me tell ya....not good.  I''m not sure what brought this on, no major changes in our lives or anything.  Anyone else in this boat with me?  and if so, can someone get us a maragita or a beach where we are just by ourselves for 10 minutes!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mom's Tail...anyone else have one?

• kje120kje120 member
    I feel like Andrew goes through phases like this, too.  There are times when I come downstairs and he starts freaking out. When I ask if he was like that the whole time my husband tells me no, it was just when he saw me.  Then of course there are other times when he is all about daddy and I am chopped liver.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • GHBEAGHBEA member
    I think it is normal for this age.  
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies ... I am going though this right now and it hard leaving her at daycare but it just started a few weeks ago.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DD is the same way!!!! I am glad that I am not the only one
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"