Working Moms

Amazon...what do you order?

Just curious...

I get diapers, wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, dishwasher tablets, etc. regularly.

I also order other items if they are a good price and I can't get to the store.  I believe an Amazon prime membership is a working mom's best friend!

Re: Amazon...what do you order?

• diapers, poli vi sol vitamin, aquaphor, palmolive for baby bottles
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • skyejoskyejo member

Amazon certainly is one of my best friends :)

We order absolutely everything.  Just today I've ordered diapers, wipes, magnet letters and numbers for DD1 and finger puppets. Toilet bowl cleaner, formula, pasta, dishwasher detergent, sunscreen, diaper cream...everything! We use a lot of natural and organic products and Amazon is SO great in that department.  I have Prime too which makes everything that much more fabulous.

Really, I coudn't survive without Amazon.

• Loading the player...
  • diapers for sure! We get wipes at Sam's club! But we order as much as we can on Amazon! Prime is a Mom's best friend...I am considering ordering all not perishable stuff from Amazon! How awesome to sit at home and "go grocery shopping"--haha

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Everything. If they start delivering groceries I won't ever need to leave my house.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Leap08Leap08 member
    I order a lot but I hadn't thought to order things like TP, laundry detergent, dish soap,. etc.. Maybe I'll have to start getting that kind of stuff from them too.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • aglennaglenn member

imagehoping4sticky:
    Everything. If they start delivering groceries I won't ever need to leave my house.

I'm in the Seattle area and they do deliver groceries around here.  It was incredibly awesome when DH was traveling a ton and I had both kids....way easier than trying to make it through the grocery store.

I order way, way, way too many things from Amazon.  They have everything I could possibly think of to purchase, and I do Prime shipping so I can get it in 2 days.  It is great for really random things that would take me forever to find in a store, like for instance I recently ordered replacement straws for my plastic tumbler cups.  And, of course, the diapers are a great deal as others have said.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Amazon prime is totally my BFF.  Just this week I've ordered a) a new bike helmet for DD (unicorn and adorable), b) a puddle jumper for DS since it's almost swim weather and c) a birthday present for a kid's party this weekend.  Ain't nobody got time to drag kids around for this stuff- especially to buy a birthday present that they will want to keep for themselves! ;)
  • jc&catjc&cat member

imageLeap08:
    I order a lot but I hadn't thought to order things like TP, laundry detergent, dish soap,. etc.. Maybe I'll have to start getting that kind of stuff from them too.

This. I had no idea. Are the diaper prices comparable? We usually buy luvs at BJs.

• Too much!

I big pink puffy heart amazon prime!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sippy cups, probiotic, diaper covers (we use cloth), DVDs, diaper cream, probably a convertible car seat soon, books, PNP mattress, blackout curtains.

Anything I need that the have for a better price. 

• imageEllaHella:
    Everything under the sun from shoes/clothes to shaving oil and nail polish.

this! I get a delivery at least once a week. 

• litzo27litzo27 member

Diapers, wipes, cat-food, trash bags, floor wipes, floor cleaner refills (all those on subscribe and save).

Haven't done TP and paper towels because Costco ends up cheaper. 

Pretty much ALL toys, books, gifts. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a bit confused on the diapers and wipes thing.  I've found Amazon to be way more than what I could get them for at our grocery store.  Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing?  We use Luvs.  Any advice you ladies have is welcomed!

I'm an Amazon junkie.  We've ordered everything from TVs and cameras to cosmetics to baby stuff.  I always check Amazon for whatever I'm looking for.  Nine times out of ten they have the best price, plus I like reading the user reviews of stuff.  Just ordered a Graco MyRide through their Mom sale for $100 - $60 cheaper than BRU! 

DD 12/20/99, DS 12/14/12, M/C 9/2014, M/C 1/2015

• amyc216amyc216 member
    Diapers, diaper genie refills, books, shoes, shampoo, etc.... I always look on Amazon for anything I need first b/c of the free fast shipping with Prime!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We use subscribe and save for diapers and wipes. 

We also buy tubs of aquaphor, cetaphil, hydrolatum (oh the joys of baby eczema), butt paste, all of DD's hair products etc.  I also have lists of books and toys for her, and use it for birthdays, Christmas etc. 

• sadie+wsadie+w member
    Diapers
    wipes
    dish detergent
    paper towels
    Toilet paper
    toothpaste
    body wash
    Granola bars
    Sunscreen
    Bug repellant
    Coconut oil
    Electronics
    DVDs
    Etc
    Etc

DH days we need a shipping and receiving department in our house bc we receive shipments constantly!
    BFP #1: 2/14/11. EDD: 10/20/11. Missed m/c discovered in April at 12 weeks, d&c. BFP #2: 12/27/11. EDD: 9/9/2012.
  • shannmshannm member

Most birthday gifts.

Most Christmas gifts.

Most books.

On subscription we have:  diapers, wipes, rice, oatmeal, catfood, tp, tampons, granola bars, mac+cheese, sunbutter, crackers, papertowels, prunes, and yogurt raisins.  I constantly look for things that we use that I can get at equal price or cheaper than target or BJs.

To those asking about their prices in comparison to other places:  You have to use subscribe and save and get more than five deliveries/month and make sure you use all available coupons.  It is often much cheaper.  However, you do have to keep an eye on things because they do change their prices frequently. 

• There are amazon coupons?  How do u get them?  I am prime but never knew abou coupons. 
  • Absolutely everything. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KL777KL777 member
    A variety of things, scanner, books for me, children's books & DVDs, smartphone case cover.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• imagejroth33470:
    There are amazon coupons?  How do u get them?  I am prime but never knew abou coupons. 

I get Amazon Mom emails about once a week that have coupons.

• Well we buy all kinds of random stuff from them. Especially since we only have one car and work opposite shifts. And live in the middle of nowhere.

But for actual subscriptions, we get diapers, pouches, dish soap, laundry detergent, cat treats, Cheerios, instant oatmeal, chicken broth, and tampons/pads. I'm about to add mac & cheese because it's increasingly difficult to find the whole wheat kind around here.

We also have gift wishlists for everyone on there. DH and I as well as LO. Plus several members of my family have wishlists too. Effortless.

I feel betrayed when we need a random item and Amazon doesn't carry it.

ETA: We also sometimes get our groceries delivered locally. We're in a rural area but because there are many senior citizens, the stores offer the service. There's also Schwan's in many places.

• imagekristennd:

imagejroth33470:
    There are amazon coupons?  How do u get them?  I am prime but never knew abou coupons. 

I get Amazon Mom emails about once a week that have coupons.

Hmmm...I never get emails from Amazon. Oh, wait. I use an email account that I never check. 

• If I can't make it at home quickly and easily, I get it from Amazon. I avoid the grocery store like the plague. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"