August 2011 Moms

More Randoms

1. My girlfriend is coming over tonight to have a glass of wine and catch up on some work for our church. I have decided to stop being humiliated by the disaster and just let her come over. When the painter is officially done, then I will beat myself up more for everything being a dirty, disorganized mess. 

2. I think I want to try making a ricotta cake. I have ricotta I need to use up.

3. Lincoln has discovered the joy that is a waffle with whipped cream and strawberries. I can't open the door with him around because he will grab the can of whipped cream and shriek till I spray some in his mouth.

4. I miss my dog. She is still at my parent's until we can afford to modify our backyard fence to prevent her and other animals from coming and going.

5. To that end, I am really sick of other people's dogs coming to take fat dumps in my yard. I am also sick of the neighbors on either side who both have way too much dog for their small houses. They're outdoor dogs so they bark incessantly. Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot is the point of having a pet if it is going to live outdoors, especially given that we have extreme weather here? Is it so they can feel warm and fuzzy about themselves? Seems cruel to me. And terribly annoying.  

imageimage

Re: More Randoms

• Jay is DONE with school. Now, we just wait for him to graduate next Friday...

Jay got a barbeque from his parents for graduation. He has been grilling so much lately. It's really nice to not have to cool. I am really liking no school Jay. :

Our 6th wedding anniversary is Sunday. We are leaving the kids with my parents and going out. I am so excited!!
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageJaysonandKristin:
    Jay is DONE with school. Now, we just wait for him to graduate next Friday... Jay got a barbeque from his parents for graduation. He has been grilling so much lately. It's really nice to not have to cool. I am really liking no school Jay. : Our 6th wedding anniversary is Sunday. We are leaving the kids with my parents and going out. I am so excited!!

Awesome, awesome, and awesome!  Congrats!  :D

// I love you too. //

• Loading the player...
  • Mrs Case, I once had a ricotta and apricot cupcake, and it was delicious. I'm sure your cake will be fabulous.

1. I go to a Bible study on Thursday mornings, and we get home around 11:30. DS always falls asleep in the car on the way home, and 99% of the time stays asleep when I carry him into the house. Today was not one of those days, thanks to the firetruck that passed by when I was taking him from the car to the house.

2. Since he refused to nap, we went to buy fruit - awesome sale at a local store. I figured he would fall asleep on the way home.

3. He did NOT fall asleep on the way home, so I'm hoping he'll at least hang out for another half hour for some quiet time so I can get some things done.

4. Wait...why am I still on the computer? I have things to do.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageJaysonandKristin:
    Jay is DONE with school. Now, we just wait for him to graduate next Friday...

Jay got a barbeque from his parents for graduation. He has been grilling so much lately. It's really nice to not have to cool. I am really liking no school Jay. :

Our 6th wedding anniversary is Sunday. We are leaving the kids with my parents and going out. I am so excited!!

Yay!! Yay!! Yay!! That is amazing news!! Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"