Breastfeeding

Just found a bug inside my pump parts?

Of course, I had just pumped 5 ounces into it, and I was just complaining that I ran out of my stash!  When I was pulling off my pump parts, I found a bug or something inside the plastic piece that the little yellow valve plugs into.  It was stuck to the wall of that piece.  I don't know if the milk touched it or not.  It was a little brown bug (I think it is a bug--it is dead, if it is.  I am assuming it was not a piece of food from the dishwasher.)

Would you keep the milk or pitch it?   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just found a bug inside my pump parts?

• jmo823jmo823 member
    You know how many bugs the aveage person eats in their lifetime? I would totally keep it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Keep it!  That's too much milk to waste, and a bug adds a little protein! ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • I keep it too.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • hahahahaha - I'm only laughing b/c this happened to me once.  But it was alive and I saw it trying to climb up out of the yellow into the clear part.  I ripped the flange off and threw it across my office.  There was only like an oz and it spilled.  I was so freaked out I meticulously checked everything for the next few days.  eww ewww eww - still make me shiver!

image   image

• imageKenAnna:
    Keep it!nbsp; That's too much milk to waste, and a bug adds a little protein! ;

Lol! Yup.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • I guess I'm the odd man out, I'd toss it

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"