Cloth Diapering

Charlie Banana OS pockets

What do you think of them?

Re: Charlie Banana OS pockets

• Not a fan. IMO you can find a much better diaper for the same price or cheaper. Not only are they overpriced, they're cut too trim for my baby, I don't like the bra-strap leg adjustment, front pocket is yuck.  Cute prints though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have one. I liked it at 1st but after I tried BG's I hate my CB. As PP said it is very narrow which means adding extra absorbency it difficult. I added a bamboo to the MF insert and it made the legs gap on DS. The diaper also looks really worn on the inside after only being used a couple of times. DS2 loves the print so he wears it as underwear now but we do not use the CB as a diaper anymore. BG's are cheaper, hold up better and work really well for us.
  • Loading the player...
  • I think they are overpriced.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had a ton of Target gift cards, so I bought a dozen CBs. Thankfully, they work great for us. I love that they are trimmer, and I haven't had any trouble adding extra absorbency (except for at nighttime...and that's another ballgame). The bra-strap adjustment is kind of a pain, but it's not something that you have to adjust often. I agree that they are overpriced, but it is convenient that Target carries them if you don't want to do a separate registry on Amazon or at a CD store.

• They are the least favorite in my stash. The part where the insert goes is too narrow, they are hard to stuff, I don't like the way they adjust around the leg. Definitely way overpriced for what you get.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I didn't mind them. They weren't my favourite by far, but I liked that they were trimmer. Once I had to double stuff the diapers I didn't like them as much since their inserts are so much more fluffy.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageunaveragejane:
    I had a ton of Target gift cards, so I bought a dozen CBs. Thankfully, they work great for us. I love that they are trimmer, and I haven't had any trouble adding extra absorbency except for at nighttime...and that's another ballgame. The brastrap adjustment is kind of a pain, but it's not something that you have to adjust often. I agree that they are overpriced, but it is convenient that Target carries them if you don't want to do a separate registry on Amazon or at a CD store.

This! I've overall been really happy with my CBs.
  • I'm pretty new to CDing but I really like my Charlie Bananas. They fit my little girl really well and they are super cute. I purchased boxes of 6 for $84 by combining codes on diapers.com so IMO they aren't too pricey. Also, I have only used two types of CDs so I'm no expert but they are working well for us!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"