May 2013 Moms

Birthday Guesses

My husband posted something on Facebook about being excited about the baby coming soon, which morphed into everyone guessing when the baby will be born, and the sex and name. This is perfectly fine, but EVERYONE is guessing like a week after my due date, which is May 28. I am irrationally mad that they are all cursing me to be pregnant for as long as possible. I'd feel better if someone would at least guess in May.

Re: Birthday Guesses

• Kiddo is coming may 29. I hope I'm right for your sanity's sake!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• burkemsburkems member
    I don't see anything irrational about your anger, but my judgment may be clouded by bitter fury of people doing the same thing to me!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage
  • Loading the player...
  • CNJ4EVACNJ4EVA member
    I hear ya. They did something like that at my shower. My EDD is May 24 and people were guessing as far out as June 15. I was like WTF!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Funny, my family decided to do a pool where everyone guesses the birth date and winner wins the money.  They paid $2 each and there were 18 people.

Well...I was due May 18th and here were are the 23rd. The last guess was May 21st! 

People tend to guess the opposite, so maybe you will go a week early!! :) 

image  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagescormier123:

Funny, my family decided to do a pool where everyone guesses the birth date and winner wins the money.  They paid $2 each and there were 18 people.

Well...I was due May 18th and here were are the 23rd. The last guess was May 21st! 

People tend to guess the opposite, so maybe you will go a week early!! :) 

Oh wait...I guess you won't go a week early if you are due the 28th. Oops. But soon!! 

image  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ktr722ktr722 member
    My family did the same thing. The earliest picked a week early and most people picked after my due date. I was freaking out bc I knew I was ready to go. My SIL insisted I'd be at least a week and a half late. And that she was the one person she knows that we before or on her due date. Well.. I went a week and a half early. You go when your little one is ready to enter the world.
  • We did something similar at my shower. Everybody guessed early though... and then they all called on their days. Any baby yet?? No, but thanks for the false hope! Haha. Only a few guessed really close to/after my due date. I guess we'll see!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"