TTC After a Loss

~*~May Flowers check-in~*~

Good morning mommas!This is a check-in for anyone who had a loss or an EDD in May (of any year). I am so sorry for each one of your losses. I hope that this can be a place to give support and help each other through this difficult time. Everyone is welcome!Members, give us an update on how you are doing. New members, introduce yourself so that we can get to know you.*Ramy was kind enough to make us a badge, it is in my signature if you would like it for yours-----------------------------------------------------------ally510-EDD 5/21ashx3renee - EDD 5/16/2013Horselover11 - EDD 5/15lsuhoneybadger - EDD 5/18/2013Katie5295-EDD 5/27/2013kryan108 - EDD 5/25/2013Lincoln79 - EDD 5/15/2013Lindsayhilleary - EDD 5/08/2013Lindsebert - EDD 5/14/2013Samjen2010 - EDD 5/14/2013Sjelwood - EDD 5/30/2013ZAngel - EDD 5/02/2013Zapgurl44 - EDD 5/02/2013 -----------------------------------------------------Extra (((hugs))) for ladies facing EDDs this week!!Katie5295-EDD 5/27/2013 kryan108 - EDD 5/25/2013Sjelwood - EDD 5/30/2013-----------------------------------------------------------ally510- How are you dear? Did you do ok on your EDD? ((hugs))ashx3renee - How are things going? I know last week was rough. I?ve been thinking about you a lot. Were you and your DH able to talk about things? I?ve been stalking your chart. Fx for you. I keep watching to see if you?ve tested. Horselover11 - You have a beautiful looking chart lady. How are you feeling about this cycle?lsuhoneybadger - How are you doing this week? It sounds like your EDD was beautiful. I like that you have trees to commemorate your angel babies. Katie5295- Hi Katie! How are you feeling this week? Where are you at in your cycle right now? We?re here for you as you face your EDD on the 27th. Feel free to PM me if you need extra support. ((hugs))kryan108 - ((hugs)) as you face your EDD on the 25th. How are you this week hun? Looks like you might be gearing up to O. Hopefully you?ll get CHs in the next couple of days. Lincoln79 - How did you do with your EDD last week? ((hugs))Lindsayhilleary - How are you feeling? Sorry about AF showing up. ((hugs))Lindsebert - Hi sweetie! Sorry about AF showing up. Wanna be cycle buddies? I?m a few days ahead of you but there are is a group of us checking in weekly (Lydiatait7, hlmlvt, jenkellen, mattsgirl2004, chiawombat, Etta07, doglover, LaRomana, FeinBride) so feel free to jump in when you see it.
Sjelwood - We missed you last week, how are things? Are you doing anything special for your EDD?ZAngel - How are you this week lady? Do you feel like your timing has been good? Hopefully you will see CH?s in the next day or two. Zapgurl44 - Haven?t hear from you lately. Are you doing ok? ((hugs))------------------------------------------------------ Question OTW - What is your favorite guilty pleasure?Quote OTW - ?Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.? - Joshua J. MarineAnd finally, so many (((hugs))) to all of you beautiful ladies this week. I hope that your EDDs aren't too hard on you.

BFP#1  9/5/12, MMC, MC confirmed 10/9/12,          
            D&C 12/12/12
BFP#2 7/30/13, EDD 4/12/14, DS born 4/14/14

imageimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: ~*~May Flowers check-in~*~

• Thx for checking in! It's weird my chart looks great but I don't have any symptoms or anything which I know it's early! I will probably test on Sunday and hold out as long as possible... Sunday is my moms birthday so it wold be great news to share if we had any. 

Guilty pleasure... Eating chocolate in bed while reading a great book! 

Off BC, NTNP since June 2011

Started acupuncture/herbs July 2012 

First BFP 9-8-2012,EDD 5-15-2013, heartbeat of 175 at 8w2d, mmc discovered on 10-26-12 (11w6d) Cytotec on 10/26/12

8/23/13 DX with non-IR PCOS

Second BFP 9.12.13, EDD 5.29.14, heartbeat of 114 at 6w1d, mmc discovered on 10-18-13, D&C on 10/23/13 (baby girl/Trisomy 10) 

Third BFP (surprise at Beta draw after d&c) on 1/10/14 (15dpo), EDD 9.20.14 Please be our RAINBOW!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageHorseLover11:

Thx for checking in! It's weird my chart looks great but I don't have any symptoms or anything which I know it's early! I will probably test on Sunday and hold out as long as possible... Sunday is my moms birthday so it wold be great news to share if we had any. 

Guilty pleasure... Eating chocolate in bed while reading a great book! 

Everything crossed for you that you get a bfp. What a great bday present that would be for your mom.

Nice guilty pleasure. I love to read in bed myself. I'll have to add chocolate to the mix. That would make it even more amazing. 

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • ZAngelZAngel member

Samjen - Hope you are doing well today!

ZAngel - How are you this week lady? Do you feel like your timing has been good? Hopefully you will see CH?s in the next day or two.

I have no idea what is going on with my chart.  Everything has been so strange this cycle.  My chart is now showing that I'm 5dpo although my post O temps are a lot lower than usual.  I'm just not sure what is happening.  I kinda wish I could just end this cycle and start a new one.  Can I get a do over? :lol:

Favorite guilty pleasure - Chocolate brownies... actually, just chocolate in general.

BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • ashx3renee - How are things going? I know last week was rough. I?ve been thinking about you a lot. Were you and your DH able to talk about things? I?ve been stalking your chart. Fx for you. I keep watching to see if you?ve tested. 

I'm doing okay, just trying to focus on work and get caught up. DH and I finally talked on Monday and we both have things we need to work on, but we're much better.  

As for my cycle, I'm officially a week late on my period,  but still getting BFN's.  With this potential new job on the horizon it would probably be better for me to not be KU right now since I wouldn't have health insurance right away and what not.  So if I am indeed out this cycle, which I think I am, we will probably TTA or NTNP for awhile in case I do get this job.  

9.08.12 BFP! | 11.01.12 MMC Discovered at 12 weeks| 11.06.12 D&C 
    11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
    7.01.15 BFP#3| 10.06.15 TEAM BLUE!| EDD 3.02.16
    PgAL/PAL always welcome
    imageimage

• Thanks for the check in! And huge ((hugs)) to katie, kryan, and sjelwood this week. Lindsebert - Hi sweetie! Sorry about AF showing up. Wanna be cycle buddies? I?m a few days ahead of you but there are is a group of us checking in weekly (Lydiatait7, hlmlvt, jenkellen, mattsgirl2004, chiawombat, Etta07, doglover, LaRomana, FeinBride) so feel free to jump in when you see it. I'd love to be cycle buddies!  Thanks for letting me know. I think this will be our last cycle for a while if things don't work out. I'll be around the board still occasionally, but if this isn't it, DH and I agree that we need a brain break from all of this stress. So hopefully everything works out and we don't have to worry about a break.QOTW: I really love watching MTV reality shows! That and snacking on junk before DH gets home for supper.
    TTC Our Rainbow Since May 2011

BFP#1 9/9/12 -- EDD 5/14/13 -- MMC 10/10/12 Miso 10/19/12

BFP #2 9/17/13 -- EDD 5/25/14-- CP confirmed 9/21/13
     BFP #3
    2/1/14 -- EDD 10/5/14 -- NMC 2/10/14

Dx: low progesterone & mild hypothyroidism

My Chart

4e41feae2813d8779361f4b4a13b4b 1

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

• EDD last week was hard. Held it together at work and then went home to down a bottle of wine with dh and cried lots of tears.

It is actually worth giving in to the misery so healing/regrouping can start.

Waiting on AF. She is 5 days late. Tons of CM, high temps blah blah blah. So crazy that I actually tested this morning. BFN of course. My cycle may just be longer than usual after the c/p last cycle. I need AF to come so I get some additional tests done!

Guilty pleasure, dance moms 

TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• imageZAngel:

Samjen - Hope you are doing well today!

ZAngel - How are you this week lady? Do you feel like your timing has been good? Hopefully you will see CH?s in the next day or two.

I have no idea what is going on with my chart.  Everything has been so strange this cycle.  My chart is now showing that I'm 5dpo although my post O temps are a lot lower than usual.  I'm just not sure what is happening.  I kinda wish I could just end this cycle and start a new one.  Can I get a do over? :lol:

Favorite guilty pleasure - Chocolate brownies... actually, just chocolate in general.

Ugh! How frustrating. I hope you won't need a do-over but I know what you mean. ((hugs))

Mmmm....brownies.... 

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• imageashx3renee:

ashx3renee - How are things going? I know last week was rough. I?ve been thinking about you a lot. Were you and your DH able to talk about things? I?ve been stalking your chart. Fx for you. I keep watching to see if you?ve tested. 

I'm doing okay, just trying to focus on work and get caught up. DH and I finally talked on Monday and we both have things we need to work on, but we're much better.  

As for my cycle, I'm officially a week late on my period,  but still getting BFN's.  With this potential new job on the horizon it would probably be better for me to not be KU right now since I wouldn't have health insurance right away and what not.  So if I am indeed out this cycle, which I think I am, we will probably TTA or NTNP for awhile in case I do get this job.  

I'm so glad you and DH talked and that you are working on things. That's great to hear. Any more news about the job yet? I really hope this works out for you. It's nice that this came along so that you won't feel too disappointed if you aren't KU this cycle. Although, I'm still stalking your chart and would love to see a BFP this month. 

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• imagelindsebert:
    Thanks for the check in! And huge ((hugs)) to katie, kryan, and sjelwood this week.

Lindsebert - Hi sweetie! Sorry about AF showing up. Wanna be cycle buddies? I?m a few days ahead of you but there are is a group of us checking in weekly (Lydiatait7, hlmlvt, jenkellen, mattsgirl2004, chiawombat, Etta07, doglover, LaRomana, FeinBride) so feel free to jump in when you see it.

I'd love to be cycle buddies!  Thanks for letting me know. I think this will be our last cycle for a while if things don't work out. I'll be around the board still occasionally, but if this isn't it, DH and I agree that we need a brain break from all of this stress. So hopefully everything works out and we don't have to worry about a break.

QOTW: I really love watching MTV reality shows! That and snacking on junk before DH gets home for supper.

I really hope this is your month so you won't have to take a break. (hugs)

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• imagelincoln79:

EDD last week was hard. Held it together at work and then went home to down a bottle of wine with dh and cried lots of tears.

It is actually worth giving in to the misery so healing/regrouping can start.

Waiting on AF. She is 5 days late. Tons of CM, high temps blah blah blah. So crazy that I actually tested this morning. BFN of course. My cycle may just be longer than usual after the c/p last cycle. I need AF to come so I get some additional tests done!

Guilty pleasure, dance moms 

I agree with you 100% on giving in to the tears and heartache. It helps me too. I'm sorry your ED was tough. FX for you dear. It's still early.

Is Dance Moms like the pageant moms show? 

D&C 12/12/12

imageimage

• I just want to give a big general (((hug))) to everyone on this check in. We all seem to be in a unique place on this journey right now especially with us all experiencing an edd this month - it definitely brings up a lot of emotions (and unwanted newborn mail solicitations!) I'm just so thankful to have all of you and your support so we don't feel alone nor crazy :)

Off BC, NTNP since June 2011

Started acupuncture/herbs July 2012 

First BFP 9-8-2012,EDD 5-15-2013, heartbeat of 175 at 8w2d, mmc discovered on 10-26-12 (11w6d) Cytotec on 10/26/12

8/23/13 DX with non-IR PCOS

Second BFP 9.12.13, EDD 5.29.14, heartbeat of 114 at 6w1d, mmc discovered on 10-18-13, D&C on 10/23/13 (baby girl/Trisomy 10) 

Third BFP (surprise at Beta draw after d&c) on 1/10/14 (15dpo), EDD 9.20.14 Please be our RAINBOW!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Thanks for running the checkin samjen, how are you?

I am okay for the most part, I guess. Honestly I feel awful. I can't wait for this EDD to be over with. I didn't expect it to be as hard as it is right now.
    I am still waiting for AF to show her face not bothering with keeping track or charting since I am benched for 6 months. Just hoping it flies by and my appointment Tuesday will bring some answers.

ETA sorry about the quick responce ladies. It is my first day bat my new job and I am just checking when I have free time. Hope everyone is well and I will be back to give support as soon as able.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers November 22, 2012: Went into ER with spotting to discover my babies had stopped developing at 10 wks 4 days and 11 wks 3 days. Their hearts no longer beat. EDD:05/27/2013 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers April 22, 2013: Found out I was miscarrying May 3, 2013:Saw baby in Utero and in tubes diagnosed with Heterotopic pregnancy May 7, 2013: Taken into surgery for tubal pregnancy baby and right tube was removed Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • kr_rykr_ry member

Thanks for running the check in. Sorry I am getting on the bump late tonight (it was a busy day at work followed by happy hour). I am going to spend some of Saturday planting a few flowers to put out on our deck. I am going to play the rest of the day as it comes. I have come to terms with my loss but still think about the what ifs frequently. My husband will be gone on that morning so I will have a little time to myself be sad. Other than that I am just trying to remain hopeful for the future.

My guilty pleasure: I love cake batter ice cream from Coldstone! I also love watching reruns of Friends and Greys Anatomy. 

TW loss mentioned 

**BFP#1 9/5/12   EDD 5/15/13  changed to 5/25/13 after u/s,  missed mc 10/19/12.  D and C 10/22/12** 
     **BFP#2 9/12/13  EDD 5/16/14 changed to 5/27/14 after u/s, hb 126 on 10/11/13, miscarriage on 10/24.13**
    ~RPL testing results from 12/6/13 show everything normal except elevated prolactin. Blood work is now in the normal range. All AL welcome!
    BFP #3 10/24/14  Our rainbow baby was born July 2015
    BFP 4 10/28/19 EDD 7/6/20
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"