Health & Exercise

Daily check-in interest?

Hi all! 

Looking to see if there is any interest in a daily check in for meal plans and exercise. There used to be a check in on the nest and I loved the accountability. Plus it was a good way to check out healthy meal options others had though of first!

Here's what a checkin might look like (on a good day!):

Breakfast: 1 eggs & toast w/pb

Snack 1: crackers & cheese 

Lunch: turkey sandwich & strawberries

Snack 2: yogurt 

Dinner: chicken tacos, 2 cookies 

Exercise: 2 mile run

If you're interested leave your user name and where you are in your baby timeline (ie: TTC, Pregnant, Post Partum, Mommy to ____ , etc)

if there is any interest I'd be happy to post Monday through Friday :) 

dx: MFI 0% morph & low count. Occasional Anovulatory cycles.

TTC #1
  • IVF #1 4/21/12 - c/p
  • IVF#2 8/1/12 - BFP! DD arrived 4/10/2013.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
  • FET #1 3/18/14 - BFP! DS arrived 11/19/2014.

Re: Daily check-in interest?

• This board does a Monday weekly accountability check in. A daily one might be overkill.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I do a weekly accountability check in in Mondays but maybe a weekly food journal check in would work. I don't keep a food journal but it might be nice for ideas and suggestions. Also, you are more then welcome to join in the accountability post and add in your food journal. We love having new people share their experiences!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Loading the player...
  • I keep track of my food via sparkpeople. I know some people also use my fitness pal. Sparkpeople has a friend option. I don't know if that is something people might be interested in. That being said, I don't use the message boards and such there; I just use to to track food and workouts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCrash Into Me:

PennyLane is correct. The daily accountability post on TN was a huge hit every day. Really, it was mostly about food.

If you want to try it for a week, go right ahead. If it takes off-good deal, if not-at least you tried. None of us own the place, but I will warn you that the board is fairly slow.

I noticed that it is pretty slow over here. I'll give it a try next week, if people aren't into it, no worries! 

I have my own food journal at home, but it was nice to share with others. 

dx: MFI 0% morph & low count. Occasional Anovulatory cycles.

TTC #1
    • IVF #1 4/21/12 - c/p
    • IVF#2 8/1/12 - BFP! DD arrived 4/10/2013.

TTC #2
    • FET #1 3/18/14 - BFP! DS arrived 11/19/2014.

• imagePennyLane26:
    imageCrash Into Me:

PennyLane is correct. The daily accountability post on TN was a huge hit every day. Really, it was mostly about food.

If you want to try it for a week, go right ahead. If it takes off-good deal, if not-at least you tried. None of us own the place, but I will warn you that the board is fairly slow.

I noticed that it is pretty slow over here. I'll give it a try next week, if people aren't into it, no worries! 

I have my own food journal at home, but it was nice to share with others. 

I hope I didn't come across as not wanting you do a check or like I ran the board or anything. I was just giving suggestions because I know the board is slow but I would love to see a food journal check in. Maybe it would encourage me to start keeping one. I'm sorry if I came across in a bad way. That definitely wasn't my intention!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"