April 2013 Moms

Turds

DD poops turds. Like actual little round turds. I always thought this wouldn't start until she got solids but when I brought it up to the ped. she said it was normal. Anyone else?? I mean it does make cleaning her CD's easy I will admit but sometimes she goes a day or two before she has a poop fest for the day where every dipe has a turd.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Turds

• evertzevertz member
    Weird, I thought solid poops were a sign of constipation. I guess if your pediatrician says it's normal though then I wouldn't worry about it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would check with the doctor, that doesn;t sound normal to me.

ETA: oh you already did. Weird. 

• Loading the player...
  • agytayagytay member
    I know that you said you already checked, but I would call in tomorrow just to confirm. Everything I have read and heard said hard stool is very abnormal for a newborn.
  • Constipation. It's getting harder and harder. Crying

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Having same issue but its not all the time like once every other day otherwise it'd slightly thicker than peanut butter
  • I really thought that this happens when baby is constipated... But still a pedi is a pedi and she knows what she's talking about!
  • Is your LO formula fed? My dd was that way once we started formula - the poops were still soft, but definitely formed. I was also told it was normal, as long as they weren't hard and she wasn't having trouble passing them.
    Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"