January 2013 Moms

Oh No She Didn't.

So this chick, my mom's boyfriend's daughter, told me I'm going to spoil my son because I still let him sleep in my bed.

But she feeds her 6 month old cookies, cheese, meat, basically anything she feels like giving him. STFU and GTFO

Just had to share!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Oh No She Didn't.

• wow.... just wow... i would of flipped out on her thats for sure!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh! I hate people like this. 

I was told by my aunt the other day that I should absolutely be giving water with karo syrup to my son. First of all, I am not ready to offer water yet. Second of all, my baby already poops like a champ .. there is no way I am giving him anything that will make him poop even more.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't stand her anyway but she thinks she's some sort of expert because this is her second kid. No, girl, no.
  • You need a license to fish but any assshole can be a parent.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love that line in Parenthood. "You need a licenses to drive a car. Hell, you need a license to catch a fish! But they'll let any butt weaming ahole be a father."
    Lost but never forgotten <3 : </br> 1st BFP 2/8/06 m/c @ 12 weeks; 2nd BFP 2/9/07 w/ Clomid; DD (Monica Caroline) born 11/16/07; 3rd BFP 3/25/11 w/ injections m/c @ 5 weeks; 4th BFP 8/3/11 w/ injections diagnosed blighted ovum; 5th BFP 1/20/12 m/c @ 9 weeks; 6th BFP 4/27/12 Praying for our rainbow Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • EagsEags member

A relative of mine works at a children's advocacy group and had a young mother giving her child chocolate chip cookies... as a newborn.  I still can't understand how you give cookies to a fresh-out-of-the-uterus child. How would they eat it?

Anyway, because of this mother they group ended up starting a program to help mothers know how to feed their infants.

6th cycle of meds/iui combos = BFP!! - EDD 1/21/13 <3
    Born via emergency c-section - 8lb, 19.75 in, 100% stubborn BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    8 cycles of unmedicated trying = BFP!! - EDD 1/10/18  <3
    BabyFetus Ticker
    *Waiting for Baby Eags 2.0*;
  • imageEags:
    A relative of mine works at a children's advocacy group and had a young mother giving her child chocolate chip cookies... as a newborn.nbsp; I still can't understand how you give cookies to a freshoutoftheuterus child. How would they eat it? Anyway, because of this mother they group ended up starting a program to help mothers know how to feed their infants.

Well she should go! The poor baby doesn't have any teeth!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"