June 2013 Moms

Miserable

I am absolutley miserable today, I am cranky and have no idea why! My back hurts, I want to cry, I dont want to be at work......I hate to be negative but I am just a hot mess today! Anyone else been feeling yucky lately?

Re: Miserable

• I'd been feeling ok but today has been rough for me today too. I woke up nauseous and exhausted. I'm trying to drink tons of water and eat lots of fruits and veggies when I actually feel hungry but I'm still dragging. Work isn't really helping here either.
  • wainbowwainbow member

imagejoshysgirl1220:
    I am absolutley miserable today, I am cranky and have no idea why! My back hurts, I want to cry, I dont want to be at work......I hate to be negative but I am just a hot mess today! Anyone else been feeling yucky lately?

Oh yeah! Monday was hell, went home early. Tuesday I was a happy camper. Today my back hurts so bad I can barely walk. And I hate everyone.

All I can do is hope that tomorrow will be another good day....

• Loading the player...
  • Through the last 9 months I havent really had many bad days but the last few days especially today Im so done and ready to give birth
  • Oh this was me yesterday. I was in so much pain and so miserable. There were tears. Quite a few times. Today has been a bit better. I know I'm getting close, even though I'm to the point that it pisses me off when people tell me that. Ha. I'm just praying for more days like today and less like yesterday, or I seriously may not make it.
  • I have been the crankiest crank pot the past two days.  It doesn't help that I have 2 friends who were due within a week of me, and they both already had their babies (full term and healthy).  I'm just so ready to not be pregnant and to have this little girl in my arms...

Hang in there... can't be much longer!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • NOV04NOV04 member
    imagewainbow:

imagejoshysgirl1220:

Oh yeah! Monday was hell, went home early. Tuesday I was a happy camper. Today my back hurts so bad I can barely walk. And I hate everyone.

All I can do is hope that tomorrow will be another good day....

OMG...are you me? This has been my week exactly! Ready for this baby to come!
  • I know I'm behind a few of you by a week, but man, I am feeling like I've got lead in my body. All I wanna do is nap. Have had headaches every day for the last 4 days, and in the middle of the night last night, for some reason I woke up and had to throw up. This pregnancy has been rather peaceful up until now. Tomorrow, I have a job interview at a winery. Gotta go but really don't feel up to having people stare at me and ask questions. :( 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jennOKjennOK member
    Yes, worst day yet. I had no patience at work. I had to spend most of the afternoon outside on my feet, and it was hot. I am exhausted and achy. Thank goodness I only have two days of work left.
  • Ahhh, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm due 6/8 and this week has been hell.
    Worked 3 hours Mon, took off Tuesday, worked half day today and am working from home tomorrow. Hopefully they don't fire me but with the nausea and backaches I would rather leave the office then tell one of my coworkers to F OFF. Haha. I'm so moody :/
  • imagedlBinger61713:
    I know I'm behind a few of you by a week, but man, I am feeling like I've got lead in my body. All I wanna do is nap. 

I'm 36 weeks tomorrow but I feel more like 46 weeks! I'm super crabby...and exhausted.  I've been getting headaches, I get winded pumping my gas, and it hurts to stand up from a sitting or lying position.  I groan like a dinosaur.  I wish my doctor would tell me I had to "take it easy" so I could force my boss into letting me work from home these last few weeks.  I called out today because I couldn't deal with going to work.  I know I shouldn't have but sick days exist for a reason, right?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I too, feel your pain ladies. I'm so, so ready for this baby to come! I think this is natures way of mentally preparing us for labor. Make us so uncomfortable and miserable that we actually started looking forward to childbirth instead of feeling anxious about it. I can't wait to be indigestion, heartburn, pelvic pain, gas, backache, and lightning crotch free again!
    TTC since 2004, Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. Baby girl born June 2013.
  • That makes two of us. I'm awful today. Miserable, angry, no patience, overwhelmed, annoyed. My poor staff and husband. Not to mention when I got home from work and went to pet my dog he jumped up splitting my lower lip and I burst into tears. I'm kinda done with today. : here's to hoping we wake up on the right side of the hormone bed tomorrow.
  • I hope you all feel better tomorrow
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"