Cloth Diapering

Healthy Weight Wednesday!

Ok, so first things first:

What's your weight now?

What's your goal weight?

(If you don't want to answer these, what's your goal weight loss [or gain for you expectant moms]?)

What are you planning on doing this week to help reach your healthy weight?

And a GTKY question: What's your main motivation for your weight loss?

imageimageimage
imageimage
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you.

Re: Healthy Weight Wednesday!

• imageInto+the+Kitty:

What's your weight now? Weighed myself this morning and was 150. I'm pretty bummed because I had gotten down to 147, but with the move we've been eating out a lot.

What's your goal weight? I'd ideally like to get to 135, but will settle for 138-140.

What are you planning on doing this week to help reach your healthy weight? Well, we're getting back into cooking our own food, and we always tend to eat well, so I'm not really looking to cut calories. I'd like to start doing a daily walk with the dog and the kiddo, and hopefully that will get things moving in the right direction again.

And a GTKY question: What's your main motivation for your weight loss? My main motivation is that I want to lose the weight before we start TTC again. I'm also just really unhappy with the way I look lately when I put on clothes, and I would just like to get back to a place where I am decently happy when I look at myself in the mirror.

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • What's your weight now? 145 (I have gained 20 lbs since my positive pregnancy test)

What's your goal weight? After the baby is born I want to go back down to 125.

(If you don't want to answer these, what's your goal weight loss [or gain for you expectant moms]?)

What are you planning on doing this week to help reach your healthy weight? Nothing. I won't do anything special until after the baby is born.

And a GTKY question: What's your main motivation for your weight loss? I was once 140 lbs (not while pregnant) and hated it. I promised myself that I would never do that again. I'm 5'2, so I didn't like the way I looked with that extra weight.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• Loading the player...
  • jojobrnjojobrn member
    imageInto+the+Kitty:

What's your weight now? 221

What's your goal weight? 190-195 (I am 6' 1" tall, so that is a size 10-12 for me. Any skinnier and I look freaky.)

What are you planning on doing this week to help reach your healthy weight? Points, points and more points. I lost 30 lbs with them before, I can do it again!

And a GTKY question: What's your main motivation for your weight loss? Type II Diabetes. My Mom is already diagnosed, and both her parents had it early on as well. Also joint issues. I already have knee issues from playing volleyball, extra weight would only worsen them. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageInto+the+Kitty:

What's your weight now? 140

What's your goal weight?  125 (I am very short.)

What are you planning on doing this week to help reach your healthy weight? I've been walking with the baby and the dogs. I'm hoping to add a little more jogging into the mix or doing both morning and evening walks. I'm also going to try to put on some music and do the "Baby Bootie Camp" moves I learned last week.

And a GTKY question: What's your main motivation for your weight loss? I just don't like the way my body looks right now. I'd like to be a little more lean and a little less curvy.

• What's your weight now?: 136

What's your goal weight?: 125

What are you planning on doing this week to help reach your healthy weight?: Not much I can do as far as diet goes since I'm BFing. I really should get out and walk more often though!  I just can't seem to find enough hours in the day with LO around!

And a GTKY question: What's your main motivation for your weight loss?: I'd like to wear a bikini again someday!  Although, with all my stretch marks, I may not wear one anyway.  But at least I'd look hot in the bedroom, haha!

• imageChickypoo2468:
    I just want to say that I was doing well with my weight gain, and when I went in for my last appt I had gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks, which is over the alloyed 1 lb a week. So I went home and ate a pack of pinwheels to console myself. I hadn't been eating much junk before that. Maybe I can be the one who makes you all feel better about your slips lol

Lol, we'll if it makes you feel any better, when I was pregnant with A I went in for my appointment, I think 28 weeks. I had an appointment with a totally new midwife, and the first appointment that J couldn't make it too. The MW reamed me out for gaining too much weight, twenty two pounds, and told me I only had three more pounds to last 12 more weeks, but that clearly I wasn't taking care of myself at all. This was totally the opposite of my other MW who'd told me I could go as high as thirty or even thirty five. (Ended up gaining a total of 40ish)

Then I went to work, and then had a client decide to be awesome and guess my age, totally unsolicited, and put me at five years older than I was, which considering you always guess under what you think a woman's age is meant I looked like eight years older. I went into the bathroom and cried on the phone to J because I was old and fat.

Oh, and did I mention it was my birthday?

imageimageimage
    imageimage
  • imageIntotheKitty:
    Ok, so first things first:What's your weight now?
    It hurts to type this, but I should just lay it on the table. I weigh 189.
    What's your goal weight?
    My goal is at least 160.

This week I started doing a Jillian Michaels DVD every morning before DH goes to work, and I started taking baby and dog on a walk every afternoon. Plus, I'm logging my food and exercise in My Fitness Pal.

. I want to lose weight before we TTC again, which will be in a year. Plus, most of my pre preg clothes still don't fit, and I'm hating my frumpy wardrobe these days. I also want to take lo to swim classes in August, and I don't want to feel so gross in a bathing suit.

Bumping from mobile...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageInto+the+Kitty:

What's your weight now? 153

What's your goal weight? 130-135

What are you planning on doing this week to help reach your healthy weight? Walking in the evenings with baby and continuing to not eat junk food. When we reach the two month mark with LO, I will restart p90x for round six.

And a GTKY question: What's your main motivation for your weight loss? Since starting p90x a few years ago, I have become completely obsessed.  Living the healthiest life possible and feeling great about how I feel and look are my motivation. It's mostly for the health benefits, but also a good chunk is just being  a control-freak and loving to be able to do p90x to get the results I want with a lot of discipline and hard work.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageInto+the+Kitty:

What's your weight now? 169.8

What's your goal weight? 155 to start

What are you planning on doing this week to help reach your healthy weight? Walking 3 times a week with my sister. We live close and leave our houses at the same time and meet in the middle with our kids and make it a fun thing.

And a GTKY question: What's your main motivation for your weight loss? I want to feel good about myself. I've had trouble losing the baby weight. (I gained an amazing amount of weight) I'm breastfeeding and thought it would be easier.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just want to say good luck to all of you,and if everything goes well with my pregnancy and after I delivery. I hope you ladies can steal doing this challenge,so I can be part of it.again good luck to all of you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member

What's your weight now?: 136

What's your goal weight?: 125

What are you planning on doing this week to help reach your healthy weight?: I eat super healthy... just meat, fruit, veggies, and oatmeal.  I need to start doing some weights again, I really think toning up is what I need the most.

And a GTKY question: What's your main motivation for your weight loss?: I keep saying I want to fit back into my pre-preg clothes.  But in all honestly, if I got back down to that weight, I'd want to celebrate with new clothes anyway.  So other than my health and vanity, my main motivation is getting a new wardrobe!

TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Current weight: 153
    Prepregnancy: 125, goal weight with 7 weeks to go 155 to 160.

I'll get on the weight loss train after the baby comes. I'm not really told to slow my weight gain so I'd still be happy with a pound a week. Although I've been gaining slightly more than that lately now that I have an appetite.

Most of the weight is in the belly though. But I should walk and do yoga more. Right now I'm heavily relying on my chiropractor to give me relief!

ETA: My weight loss goal is to feel healthy. I would like to run again, I've ran a half marathon and would like to do a full marathon in my life time. So hopefully lots of jogging with baby next spring! Also DH like to go for walks and runs together. So it would be great to continue that as a family.
  • I haven't weighed myself since A was born 3 weeks ago, but am aiming for my WW goal weight of 160 I'm 5'9". I'm guessing I'm around 200 now I gained nearly 70lbs this pregnancy.

Right now I'm not quite back into the healthy eating habits...but with a newborn, I'm lucky if I get one good meal per day. I think I'm living on peanut butter toast. When I go back to work, I'll be packing my lunch salads and sandwiches, no fast food!

I lost 75lbs with weight watchers in 2010 and got myself healthy. I ran a half marathon and did a Tough Mudder. It was the first time I ever felt good about my body. I want to be there again. My daughter also has a body type like mine, so I want to encourage healthy eating and exercise do she doesn't go through life hating her body and feeling like the fat girl.
    Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • What's your weight now? 178

What's your goal weight? 135 to 140

What are you planning on doing this week to help reach your healthy weight? Eat less desserts, try to go for walks if I can get LO to cooperate, start my lifting routine again

I want to fit in all my old clothes again!
    Plus I want to be healthy, regain my strength and get stronger, feel better about myself...
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • sarenu1sarenu1 member
    imageInto+the+Kitty:

What's your weight now? 115 was my last weight, but I've been eating junk the last few days that I've been away, so I may be plus a few (do not get mad at this number I'm 5'2" and actually graduated high school at 104, I'm very petite).  I actually got a questioning look at my 13 week appointment as to why I haven't gained weight yet.  And I really don't have any idea how I'm not gaining.  I feel like all I've been doing is eating, but I have been trying to stick to health options when I can.

What's your goal weight? I'm hoping to stay around 30 to 35 pounds gained this pregnancy.  I want to stay under 150. 

What are you planning on doing this week to help reach your healthy weight?  I want to go for at least 2 walks per week (1-3 miles a piece).  And I want to start doing some prenatal yoga, more for the stretching.  I'd like to do this 2 times a week.

And a GTKY question: What's your main motivation for your weight loss? I want to try to stay active, I think this will be key to having a smooth birth and a quick recovery.  And regular stretching will most likely help with any muscle cramps.

My ultimate goal after this birth is to trim up and gain some muscle mass.  I'm a serious weakling, and need to start lifiting weights.  I just want to lose the pudge and replace it with muscle.  I will have a goal of being under 120 after this pregnancy, but I'm more concerned about having a great looking butt and less fat on my hips.

• I'm more of a lurker but TOTALLY need this!

What's your weight now?157.5

What's your goal weight? I was 148 prepregnancy but that was after a miscarriage in which I gained a few lbs so I really want to be 145

If you don't want to answer these, what's your goal weight loss [or gain for you expectant moms]?

Eat lots of fruits veggies and lean meats! Really limit my carbs but not too extreme since I'm bf'ing. And run at least 4 days. LO is sick so taking her to the gym daycare has been out of the question.

And a GTKY question: What's your main motivation for your weight loss? I NEED to fit into my summer clothes! I literally only have 2 pairs of shorts that fit and summer us already here. The summer before I got pregnant I was racing nonstop and weighed 138 at 5ft9 so I'm feeling down about this weight. Also we want to TTC this fall and I want to be rid of this weight first
  • imageInto+the+Kitty:

What's your weight now? 199lbs

What's your goal weight? 139lbs

What are you planning on doing this week to help reach your healthy weight? Workout!!! Gonna try to get in at least 3 walks, that's a lot with a one month old when it's rainy!!

I really want to donate my eggs and then when I'm done having children I want to be a surrogate. Children are amazing gifts and I want to help women who cannot have them to the best of my capabilities.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • bgf1bgf1 member
    More of a lurker but I need some motivation to get serious about the last few pounds.

Current Weight 131
    Goal Weight 126
    What I am doing this week
    I will workout three times this week and hopefully sneak in a run as well. I have also been trying to cut down on the nighttime eating. DD is still up 12 x/night and I to often go for a midnight snack.

Motivation Pride/Vanity plus the promise to myself of a shopping trip once I get back to my pp weight.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • TJ1979TJ1979 member
    I am so proud of everyone for actually putting their weights!  This is a great start to really being accountable.  High five to all of you!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"