Multiples
Options

When will I get...

my grocery cart back?

This little turkey is making it more and more difficult to put groceries around her since she wants to grab and smash everything in sight! Haha! My girls don't like to be worn. How did/do you shop with 7 to 8 month olds? Oh, how I wish Walmart would have those side by side carts like Sams!

Re: When will I get...

• Options
    amy1007amy1007 member
    My Walmart just added the carts like Target's!! I also shop at Costco
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I always pushed the stroller and pulled the cart- yes you are a side show-but hey atleast I had room to put the stuff I wanted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I push the double stroller and pull the cart!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So I'm going to be a horrible mom here.  If I'm not at the HEB that has the double seating area I either put them both on the top and sit them sideways or I just started letting them sit in the basket.  Both are very good at standing.  They usually wind up sitting and playing with something in the basket.  I put a blanket down in the basket so they don't get waffle legs.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • Options
    I pushed a stroller and pulled the cart until they were big enough for double carts. Then I found a grocery store with double carts.
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"