November 2012 Moms

Help! Every morning!

Ugh! Literally every single morjing I have a huge poopy mess to clean up. Benjamin poops like clockwork at 5:30am now and it leaks every time. So I have to change everything and him and it wakes him up and he won't go back to sleep. What can I do?! I use the diapers a lot of you recommended. The pampers 12 hour overnight. He's in a size 3. If I got a size bigger I worry it'd still leak. I hate doing this every day.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help! Every morning!

• We let Asa play in his exersaucer everymorning around his "poop time". That way he is "standing" when he does it, and then we can maneuver him to be changed without laying him down and having it squish up the back. That's all I got...

• We went up a size at night bc LO was leaking after he became a tummy sleeper. No problems since.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imagesugar2515:
    What about using a cloth diaper shell overtop of the disposable?nbsp; Flip amp; Grovia sell inserts and shells separately.A has been pooping every morning between 55:30am.nbsp; Thankfully, it's not a lot but it's enough to wake her up and she doesn't go back to sleep.nbsp; Grrr.

This is what I was thinking. But I'm a CD freak. Is he on solids yet?
  • imagekarkissy09:
    imagesugar2515:
    What about using a cloth diaper shell overtop of the disposable?nbsp; Flip amp; Grovia sell inserts and shells separately.A has been pooping every morning between 55:30am.nbsp; Thankfully, it's not a lot but it's enough to wake her up and she doesn't go back to sleep.nbsp; Grrr.

I'll try it! Yes he is on solids. Ever since we started this seems to be the norm.
  • I don't know how fast you are changing him, but I know when she poops if we change it right away (like anticipate the poop) we avoid the actual blowout part. If we wait even 5 mins it will leak.
  • imageBabyMakes 3:
    imagekarkissy09:
    imagesugar2515:

I'll try it! Yes he is on solids. Ever since we started this seems to be the norm.

Hallie's poo doesn't leak anymore since starting solids so I was going to suggest that it'd stop then. But if you've already started then that no longer matters. :P
  • imageJenner37:
    I don't know how fast you are changing him, but I know when she poops if we change it right away like anticipate the poop we avoid the actual blowout part. If we wait even 5 mins it will leak.

It's at 5am so I'm asleep. Haha. He wakes up and I immediately go in because I know he's a mess and hungry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"