May 2013 Moms

WTF Wednesday

I don't see one started, so let's hear 'em... 

Re: WTF Wednesday

• kmcd23kmcd23 member

WTF Wrist. You've been all better for months. Why did you let a little High Five action tweak you out? Quit throbbing. I've got a baby to hold in two days. 

WTF Mom's friends. I don't even know most of you. So how waiting for this baby could be stressing YOU out is beyond me. Stop calling daily. Stop asking personal questions about my body. Stop making my Mom more anxious than she already is!

WTF Husband. Your iPad is seriously going to mysteriously disappear if you don't stop zoning out with it right now. I get that it's your way of dealing with stress... but it's not cool right now, not cool at all.

WTF cervix. Let's get this show on the road!!! lol 

• wtf everyone. stop asking me about the baby. I'm a week overdue and I WILL bite your head off.
    He melts me...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Calvin Francis
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF new office carpet? As if being a week from my due date didn't already provide reasons for feeling nauseous, now I spend all day at work feeling like I have glue/carpet fume poisoning!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• kmcd23kmcd23 member

imageMrsMMalone:
    WTF new office carpet? As if being a week from my due date didn't already provide reasons for feeling nauseous, now I spend all day at work feeling like I have glue/carpet fume poisoning!

Ew, I hate that smell!  

• Wtf mil: go away ill pop when I'm ready! Stop bugging me every 20 minutes
    Wtf rummy... stop with the nausea...
    Wtf cervix.. how are you completely shut at 39 wks.. I've been ready.
    Wtf cat... leave me Lone! U know you are cute ans furry and worried but stop waking me up..
    and finally.. wtf baby and hubby... baby get here!! And leave my ribs
    alone. Hubby I know I'm restless ans uncomfortable but you complain even more than me...
    K I'm done
  • WTF body- can't we just go ahead and have this baby already? We're at 40+2 with absolutely no progress.

WTF baby- if you aren't going to make your grand appearance today, can't you at least be super active so I'm not so worried.

WTF self- why did you quit working so early? You should have known how bored you would be.

WTF mom- I love you, but you have to believe me when I say I will call you as soon as I think I'm in labor. No need to call all the time with absolutely nothing at all to say. It's obvious you are just making sure I haven't suddenly decided to keep you out of the loop. Heaven forbid anything happens without your knowledge. 

She is here! 5-29-13

• LN1024LN1024 member
    WTF Pele and Jeter (our cats)- Stop being so jealous of the new addition. It's not cute. 
  • B27B27 member

Wtf salami...I dreamed of eating salami for months! Finally made myself a sandwich when my baby is 3 weeks old....and got horrible food poisoning

Wtf mom...please stop saying "my baby" when you refer to my daughter. It's wierd 

• WTF is up with all the false labor body!? It's uncomfortable enough to be full term but to pair that with painful contractions that do nothing and get my hopes up all the time makes it way worse! 
    Here we go again! 2 u 2 :-) BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTF contractions. Back the eff off with your fake outs all the time or give me the real deal. It feels like I am being run over by a car repeatedly but I can't go to the doc for help yet. Sigh
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• WTF body?  39 weeks and 2 days, no contractions, no dilation, no NOTHING????  Really????  Throw me a bone here!

WTF random strangers in convenience stores??!! STOP telling me that if I just have sex the baby will come...I DON'T KNOW YOU!!!

• Wtf mil? You text me everyday asking how I'm feeling and if the baby is coming... If there was a change we would let you know! I feel like crap and swollen like I have for a month now so the same.

Wtf cervix? I wish you'd go past 2 cm! I lost my mucus plug last wed and still waiting....

Wtf body? So over the swelling!
  • Wtf cervix still 1cm and baby due in 4 days. Wtf not a single contraction. Really done with work so baby better come by due date or before I go back to work tues. Wtf dad get out of work trip can't plan my labor around it. wtf people yes I'm still pregnant and gaining weight and getting bigger thanks for the reminder a holes!! Yes I'm done and want my baby so stop asking if I'm ready!!!
  • WTF blood pressure, why won't you stay down.

WTF everyone. I'm not sure why I haven't had the baby yet, maybe it's because it's not that exact time yet.

WTF dizziness. I get you everytime I stand up or lay down. I don't get it.

WTF washing machine. Please quit leaking on the floor, it's hard for me to clean up after you. It's also not a good time to go out.

WTF dog, I take you out to pee and you don't. Later you decide to get on the kids bed and Lee on it in front of me? Grrrr. WTF? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • wtf ANKLE?! I don't even know how I injured you, but now i have a stabbing pain on the outside whenever I bear weight. this is not going to help my plan of walking around to get this damn baby out!

wtf HUSBAND? You do realize that I am willing to have sex with you every day, right? Because I tell you that I am! Can you try and humble yourself and realize that the baby absolutely cannot feel what you are doing inside of my vagina---there are these structures called the 'cervix' and 'amniotic sac' that completely protect baby from your...umm...man parts. Its gonna be a loooooong 6-8 weeks of celibacy after baby comes...

ok that felt good. thanks for starting this thread :)

• MrsJ723MrsJ723 member
    WTF moms at the new mom's group? Your dirty looks because I FF, don't co sleep, and don't baby wear are ridiculous. I'm not judging your choices, so don't judge mine. I'm doing what works best for my family, just like I'm sure you're doing what's best for yours, so save your judging.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagepearlsonthebeach:
    wtf everyone. stop asking me about the baby. I'm a week overdue and I WILL bite your head off.

Yes. This. Exactly!!!
  • WTF mom? You don't like any of our names?!? Fine. But your suggestions are a million times worse. Kristopher? Kirkpatrick? No thank you.
  • WTF Uterus: You keep getting my hopes up and then stopping with the progress. I know you're laughing at me. I'll fight dirty, don't make me.

WTF Cervix: I've had all these contractions and you're STILL only 2cm? I better have had some progress tomorrow after the day your friend Uterus gave me yesterday/today.

WTF Dog: You are freaking me out with your random barking at absolutely nothing. Barking at the sky? at the air? what is it? I don't understand.

WTF Friends: No, I haven't had the baby yet. NO, I'm probably not going to call you when I'm in labor so you can all rush to the hospital, I don't want to entertain you while I'm having contractions. Yes, I realize you all want the baby here right this second.

And lastly:

WTF Certain Acquaintance: I haven't really talked to you for a few months, and essentially stopped being interested in you since you blamed me for my miscarriage. Now suddenly you're offended because you didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 37 weeks, like I owed you something? We're not BFFs, I'm not sharing intimate details of my life with you if I don't want to. Stop texting me and messaging me on FB, asking me about my sex life, and telling me all the bad stuff you hear about labor & delivery. It's not welcome or appreciated, and that's why I don't answer you.

ahhhhh, that felt good.

First M/C - March 2006, pregnancy not known about.
    BFP#1 03/17/12 DD 11/09/12 Missed MC 05/14/12 (No growth past 9wk1d) D&C 05/22/12
    Removal of Ovarian Cyst 07/27/12
    BFP#2 09/17/12 DD 05/29/13 STICK BABY STICK!

PgAL MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE: PET SHAMING

imageBabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • kmcd23kmcd23 member
    I need to add one.

WTF Mom, our name is decided, and has been for months. Stop giving me suggestions!!! No, it does not matter to dh that we are not naming LO after him or his family. He's getting his last name anyway. So if dh doesn't care, you shouldn't either! Grumble grumble grr grr.
  • B27B27 member
    It really, really, bothers me! Plus my mom is kinda crazy, so I worry she's going to kidnap her or something haha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"