August 2012 Moms

Buona Fortuna

Just another post to say we are thinking of you and praying for Liam. Do you plan on setting up a caringbridge.com page or something similar? I would love to be able to help support you somehow during this time, whether it be prayers, financially or something I'm not thinking of, even from far away. Huge, huge hugs to you this morning.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Buona Fortuna

• I've been thinking about you guys all morning too. We are all here for you, in any way we can be. Left HugRight Hug
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• CRey13CRey13 member
    Just stopping in to say we included you and your family into our family's nightly prayers. Big hugs!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I'm definitely on board for any kind of donation, thoughts, hugs, or support you need. Please don't hesitate to lean on us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just want to thank you all.  I do read each and every post and honestly, the support here is amazing. Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. The more the better.  Gah- I haven't had time yet to process everything that's going on-

I've never even heard of caringbridge.com before but I'm looking in to that now that you suggested it KLilley.  And thanks for the offer of any support.  I've got pretty good insurance thankfully, but I have no idea of the cost for the future.  I do know that the one MRI hit our deductible so that's out of the way.  LOL

Aggie- Thank you for the reminder about the Aggie network.  It's so hard to think clearly when every thought I have is just a jumbled mess.  I will start looking into that direction as well.   I did google and it looks like the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia ("CHOP") was ranked #1 for peds oncology so I'm looking into that too.

I plan to get a second opinion, but, we don't even know what EXACTLY the first opinion is yet.  I literally just hung up the phone with the neuro-onc's office and our MRI with contrast is May 29th.  Apparently we were on the "urgent" list- of which I was unaware.  So one week and we will know more.

Thank you again for your continued support and prayers.  It really truly means so much to have you guys here.  Thank you. 

• ...also, i just wanted to share that stories of miracles and unexplainable turnarounds abound. 

20 years ago my brother was found to have retinoblastoma.  they took him to childrens hospital in philly where they found tumors in both of his eyes.  he was not giving a good chance of survival.  he overcame those odds and is a healthy, vibrant 23 year old.  i remember watching my mother during that time.  i dont know how she made it through every day of bad news, but she did. 

since becoming a mother, i've asked her how she made it through those dark times.  her answer was that you just do what you have to do.  there was no other option, but to be strong.  i hope you find the strength to continue being strong, and i hope and pray that good news is on the horizon for liam.

• imagehooslisa:

...also, i just wanted to share that stories of miracles and unexplainable turnarounds abound. 

20 years ago my brother was found to have retinoblastoma.  they took him to childrens hospital in philly where they found tumors in both of his eyes.  he was not giving a good chance of survival.  he overcame those odds and is a healthy, vibrant 23 year old.  i remember watching my mother during that time.  i dont know how she made it through every day of bad news, but she did. 

since becoming a mother, i've asked her how she made it through those dark times.  her answer was that you just do what you have to do.  there was no other option, but to be strong.  i hope you find the strength to continue being strong, and i hope and pray that good news is on the horizon for liam.

I like this story.  thank you
  • imageBluenoser4ever:
    imageLgamache90:
    I'm definitely on board for any kind of donation, thoughts, hugs, or support you need. Please don't hesitate to lean on us.

All of this! [[[hugs]]]

Yes!!
  • Hey Sweet Lady!

We just got home from our church prayer meeting tonight, about 60 people you never met from here in Warrenton, GA, took Liams need to God in prayer. For a little over am hour! Southern folk don't play when a child has a need to be met. The women in our church have never been so broken or so willing to pray for him. We all want to know if there is anything we can do to help you all through this time or if there is any other way we can help. He is on our prayer list and that means we have someone praying for him around the clock 24/7 until next week's revival service. Then all the prayers start over again. We have adopted him and his need into our church family. So long as you need to prayers or anything, we'll be here.

We love you, your family and Liam !!!
    Hugs, Thoughts and Prayers, Xoxox

photo happy4th_zps32a39228.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"