November 2012 Moms
Options

Bedtime?

What time do your LO go to bed and wake up? M has been going to bed at 7 but this week has been waking up at 5! I'm exhausted. Ferber says to move bedtime later. Has that worked for anyone ? First she woke up at 4am and we soothed her and then turned off monitor but at 5 either I just woke up on my own or I heard her from across the apt with both doors closed . Ps she just yawned in the swing .

Update: right after I posted this she fussed so put her in crib and rubbed her back. Has been asleep for an hour and I got 40 more minutes!

Re: Bedtime?

• Options
    We start the bedtime routine between 7:15 and 7:30. He is sleeping by 8 in his crib. He usually wakes for the day around 6:30 or 7. However, the last two nights he has been rolling around and talking to himself for at least 1.5 hours starting at 3. Yesterday he woke at 8:30 and is still sleeping at 8 today. I think he just likes to practice his skills and then needs more sleep in the morning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

All my kids (ages 11 down to 2) go to bed at 8 and wake up at 6:30.  (The 2 year old will occasionally sleep an hour later.) (They do get to take turns staying up late to have "mini dates" with mom and dad--but I have active kids that play sports several times a week and all really need their sleep.)  The youngest 2 take 2 hour naps at least each day and the 5 year old takes a 2 hour nap a couple of times a week and has a 2 hour "quiet time" the other days.

the later my kids go to bed, the earlier they wake up.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We start bed time routine at 7:30 or 8. She falls asleep around 8 or 8:30 and sleeps until 4. Eats, back to sleep until 6:30. Eats, sleeps until 8. Or sometimes as late as 9:30.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"