January 2014 Moms

s/o cravings, any aversions yet?

I have been hating meat lately. Ugh. Like, any meat. It aggravates my stomach lately and I just do not want that crap. Gag.
<3 DCRider
Baby girl due 1/22/14!

Re: s/o cravings, any aversions yet?

• Coffee, even decaf. I used to go out with my coworkers each afternoon for a coffee break and have been staying at my desk because I can't stomach it. I was ordering decaf iced coffee, but even that tastes repulsive to me.
  • With DS, it was coffee...this time around, I can't do apples. DHs coffee stunk this morn....way too strong smelling. I wish fruit wasn't an issue. I want to eat as healthy as possible!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Barely anything sounds good!  I used to love drinking coffee as well...would have multiple cups a day.  Now even the thought of it turns my stomach.
    *****Can you see me in 3D???????***** image. Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Meat here too...same aversion as my last pregnancy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• km_mdkm_md member

OP I seem to be the opposite of you, I am loving meat right now! I don't really like meat and don't eat a lot, but my body is definitely telling me that I need to eat lots of protein. 

Drinking plain white milk doesn't seem to be going over well (gagged on that a little bit this morning) and yesterday I had some baby carrots with my lunch and I only managed to choke down a few. I haven't been doing too bad, but I'm feeling pretty gaggy today. 

• E&B0811E&B0811 member
    imageDCrider:
    I have been hating meat lately. Ugh. Like, any meat. It aggravates my stomach lately and I just do not want that crap. Gag.

This. I was at a work dinner last night and had to order off the menu to get a vegetarian option. I about gagged listening to the waitress list the specials.

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

• ashdayashday member
    Reheated fried chicken, Pasta Primavera, French onion soup, and eggs. Also can't do coffee because of how it affects me physically. : (
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been craving salt!  anything salty i want it now....this post is making me think of chips...

January 2014 Spreadsheet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"