January 2014 Moms

Who else has a gut now?

I used to be fairly thin  now I have a very noticeable gut. I don't look pregnant I just look fat....Time to go maternity clothes shopping soon!

DS #1 born 12.3.13
BFP #2 09.21.14 EDD: 06.06.15

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Who else has a gut now?

• Oh yeah - this is definitely not my favorite pregnancy phase - too early for a cute bump, but definitely late enough that you don't look like your normal self.  And I don't know about you, but I can't suck it in!

DS1 born 08.02.11

DS2 born 12.05.13

• I was still trying to lose my last pregnancy weight when I got my bfp. So I look like I'm losing my battle lol.
    Due 10/4/2015 with my third
  • Loading the player...
  • Just in time for bikini season! Yay!!! sarcasm
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I PPH my yoga pants right about now.
  • Yes I have so much bloat!! I will be ok with civilian clothes beacuse i can wear dresses but my navy uniforms are so tight it is depressing. Stupid regulations. I wish i could wear a belly band

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• imageaudrinia:
    I was still trying to lose my last pregnancy weight when I got my bfp. So I look like I'm losing my battle lol.

Ugg, this exactly.

Married 6-7-08
    Everett 4-27-12
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So much worse since I started on iron supplements. Considering asking my doctor if I can drop them. I needed new jeans and bought a size up, which helped but I don't want to spend money on clothes that I know won't fit well for more than a month or two.
  • I'm in this club! Grossness. It's so unattractive!! I have no plans of swimming this summer. My legs even look bloated! So glad I won't be all nasty and bloated having a winter baby. I had an August baby last time.....geesh. Never again!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Now?  I had a gut at 4.5 weeks!  WTH!  I dug out a pair of my maternity capris that were a bit small when I was further along and they fit great right now.  So I live in those and yoga pants!  I didn't think I looked pregnant until my friend's grandma came up to me and patted my belly and said congrats.  Ummmm.....it totally threw me off, but she did it very sweetly. 
    *****Can you see me in 3D???????***** image. Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageaudrinia:
    I was still trying to lose my last pregnancy weight when I got my bfp. So I look like I'm losing my battle lol.

This! And right now I look like I did when I was 12 weeks pregnant with DD!

imageimage
  • Not so much a gut. Just all around chub. My clothes are sooo tight. I need to go buy some more dresses this weekend so I can avoid maternity clothes a little longer.

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    BFP #1-10/01/12 | ended in m/c11/19/12
    Jan-2013-Cycle 10: Clomid 50mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Feb-2013-Cycle 11: Benched due to cysts.
    March-2013-Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP
    4/22/13-Beta#1 33.9-- 4/24/13-Beta#2 117
    EDD 12/30/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I haven't worn jeans since last Wednesday and I'm afraid to even try them! I've been living in yoga pants and my DH's gym shorts.

• Lena122Lena122 member
    imageklm03013:
    So much worse since I started on iron supplements. Considering asking my doctor if I can drop them. I needed new jeans and bought a size up, which helped but I don't want to spend money on clothes that I know won't fit well for more than a month or two.

Buying a size up actually worked really well for me during my last pregnancy. I could then wear those jeans PP and to this day those jeans still fit me.
  • 2Dash2Dash member

Yes I realised this weekend that the bloat has taken over and while it's worse at night - it's there during the day as well.

Not pulling out matrnity wear yet - but I have to very carefully pick my clothes.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The bloat is strong here ..... it's freakin' ridiculous.  I busted out the "big" pants today.  I've been mostly wearing dresses, though.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• YUP!  Count me in!!! pants are unbuckled!!!!  thinking maybe I should start telling people??? Stick out tongue
    huntingmomma
  • imagealie78_80:

imageaudrinia:

Ugg, this exactly.

Pretty much!

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Sadly I started with a gut lol I carry my weight in my mid-section and was still 15 pounds away from my goal weight. So basically I already look 4 months pregnant Sad 
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • imageDeblondie1:
    Sadly I started with a gut lol I carry my weight in my mid-section and was still 15 pounds away from my goal weight. So basically I already look 4 months pregnant Sad 

I couldn't have said this better myself. I tried the ol' rubberband trick yesterday but everytime I went to the restroom my zipper was already down lol

So yeah. that didn't work out too well. 

• imagestellar77:

imageDeblondie1:
    Sadly I started with a gut lol I carry my weight in my mid-section and was still 15 pounds away from my goal weight. So basically I already look 4 months pregnant Sad 

I couldn't have said this better myself. I tried the ol' rubberband trick yesterday but everytime I went to the restroom my zipper was already down lol

So yeah. that didn't work out too well. 

Bahahaha I've been doing that too. Time to get some Bee bands and flowy skirts! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Ugh! One of my co workers I just told said she was wondering if I was pregnant since she knew I was loosing weight but looked like I had put some on. Man did that hurt my ego. Luckily my jeans are still fitting ok. Now I'm worries that I won't have anything to wear on my trip to Norway. I was planning on taking my jeans an capris. Guess ill be packing at the last minute.
    Proud Step Mom to Zachary 10-26-98
    Loving Wife to Billy 04-28-07
    Proud mom to Jeremy 08-15-08

• Already bought some larger jeans and some loose fitting tops. In tight clothes I feel like it is really obvious. 

• nancyvinancyvi member

imagenicnique:
    Not so much a gut. Just all around chub. My clothes are sooo tight. I need to go buy some more dresses this weekend so I can avoid maternity clothes a little longer.

This exactly! My face looks like I've developed a serious allergic reaction to something and my throat is about to close up!! My jeans sort of still fit, but some days the rubber band thing is extremely necessary. Drinking lots and lots of water to see if the bloating goes down a bit. Redonculous is right! 

CafeMom Tickers
                                     image image
  • Me. I was finally looking thin again a year after having DS. Now I just look like I gave up.
    DS1 born 3/27/12 DS2 due 1/8/14
  • ashdayashday member

imageStargirl1975:
    Now?  I had a gut at 4.5 weeks!  WTH!  I dug out a pair of my maternity capris that were a bit small when I was further along and they fit great right now.  So I live in those and yoga pants!  I didn't think I looked pregnant until my friend's grandma came up to me and patted my belly and said congrats.  Ummmm.....it totally threw me off, but she did it very sweetly. 

Same here! Third pregnancy really brought it out this time... :/ I look like I did at 16 weeks with my last pregnancy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't have one yet, but I'm definitely starting to notice some major stomach bloating that does not look cute - flowy tops are my bff. 

December Siggy Challenge: Love Actually

Married DH: April 21 2012 // Expecting our first: Jan 20 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Rebis58Rebis58 member

imageDeblondie1:

This is me almost exactly... was in the early stages of losing some weight when we got our BFP (had lost about 5lbs) but I carry my weight mostly in my stomach area. I am definitely feeling more bloated than usual though and loving the flowy tops! Wore a pair of dress pants today that I think are out of the running from now on... my stomach did not feel good after a day of being constricted!

• Mrs.RTHMrs.RTH member

imageaudrinia:

Ditto. Looks like it'll be awhile before I get down to what I want.  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"