February 2012 Moms

Is it just my kid?

The only time he's happy is when he's outside. Unfortunately we can't be outside all day because then nothing would ever get done. So he whines an awful lot. Like constantly.
Also, he doesn't eat anything in his high chair. He'll eat everywhere else but his high chair.
Driving me totally nuts.
Anyone else?
Any advice?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is it just my kid?

• I don't really have any advice , but I just want to say you're not alone with your high chair troubles.  My daughter also wants nothing to do with it anymore either.  I'll start her out in it , but when she starts to whine I give up and just feed her while she's busy doing other things lol. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mine hates the highchair... and the bath tub... and the car seat.  She's a barrell of fun lately!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Okay glad I'm not alone!
    We definitely go outside on a daily basis. But I'm like HOLD ON REAL QUICK I NEED TO DO DISHES FIRST!!!::scrub scrub scrub:: LOL
  • Glad I am not alone!  This is totally DS. 
  • I could have written this for Allison...
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Nora is the same way as far as wanting to be outside.  She spends our entire dinner repeating "outside outside outside" just to make sure we know she wants some time outside before bath and bed :)
  • mle5dmle5d member
    Are you sure you aren't in my house?? Exact same thing here. It makes me crazy, and the whining drives DH batty'
  • Se here. Because of the high chair thing, we just bought a booster seat and now he sits on there. He absolutely loves it. We always need to buckle him into the booster. As far as outside goes... Jackson is very much an outside baby. We have the same tantrums so no help there
    BabyFetus Ticker

• When we bought our house 7 years ago, one of the things we liked best it that our neighborhood park is directly across the street.  We thought, "this will be perfect when we have kids, they will have this awesome play area"  Now I feel like I have to sneak my child in the house and pray that she doesn't start to cry to go to the swings. 

We'v had rain and thunderstorms everyday this week so it's a total mess out there and you can't reason with a 1 year old that it's too wet to play in the park.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"