February 2013 Moms

Father's day idea's.

This will be my husband's first father's day and I am not sure what to get him from my daughter & I. What are you doing for your husband or boyfriend for Father's day?
Mr & Mrs Larry Conklin Jr. Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Father's day idea's.

• Do you have a "things remembered" store near you? They have some nice stuff that you can get engraved. I'm getting him an engraved money clip, a "dad" frame with pictures of the boys and I am cooking him a really nice meal.
  • I don't think so but I was thinking about finding something online that does engraving and i'm thinking to have a father's day picnic for him, my dad & father in law.
    Mr & Mrs Larry Conklin Jr. Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a couple things I've thought about...a photo book with "things DS loves to do with Daddy" theme and a framed pic of DS for his desk at work.
    "Sweat is my sanity". Sarah Palin "Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised". Proverbs 31:30 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Your ideas are great!

Here are some of mine:

Card made on Snapfish/Shutterfly (they actually can cost less than cards in the store and you can put a bunch of pics of the baby/him)

8x8 photo book (I started this and it looks really good so far. Each page says something from the baby's perspective. I cry every time I work on int!)

I ordered a onesie that says HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY and a duck call (hubby's favorite show right now- Duck Dynasty!) 

• I'm taking him to see the dropkick murphys the weekend before. On actual father's day "Kieran" will give him a card and make him breakfast in bed.
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • Fabric paint, blank tee shirt, DD's hands and feet, patience, creativity.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mommy165Mommy165 member
    edited June 2014

Does Dad, Gpa or FIL like baseball? SPAM

• I found one on Pinterest that I am going to do.  I'm going to buy a canvas and have each of the kids paint a hand print on there upside down.  Then I'll put Best Dad Hands Down! on there somewhere.  I'm hoping he'll hang it in his office.   I'll also probably frame a picture of the four kids for his office because he's been begging me for a new one since the baby was born.

All DH ever asks for on Father's Day is a day to do whatever he wants, so that will be his gift from me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"