February 2013 Moms

Baby Food.

Who is all giving their babies food & do they like it?
What are you feeding them?
Mr & Mrs Larry Conklin Jr. Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Baby Food.

• I don't think the ladies on this board would be giving the babies food yet as they are only about 3 months old
  • I was only wondering, some people say they start from anywhere from 3 to 4 months if they are giving the signs like they are hungry. 
    Mr & Mrs Larry Conklin Jr. Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelawrence454:
    I was only wondering, some people say they start from anywhere from 3 to 4 months if they are giving the signs like they are hungry. 

It's usually best to wait until 6 or more months. Food before a year is just practice, and babies should get their nourishment from breast milk or formula. I would definitely clear any new foods with your pediatrician before 6 months :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Babies should be getting solids no earlier than 4 months unless there is a medical reason, like reflux, to get them sooner. If they still seem hungry they should be given more breast milk or formula, not solids. We plan to wait closer to 6 months. 

PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• alakealake member
    We are starting at six months and will be doing BLW.
  • My pedi said many of his patients try baby food by the 4 month appt. and he recommended this to us. We decided one day to do this and I wish we didn't! One did great with it but one had a serious upset tummy from it they are 3 1/2 months and we plan on waiting a few more months if not longer before introducing it again.
  • We are waiting to talk to our Doctor about her eating, I don't want to try until the doctor is okay with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"