Infertility

What equation worked for you.. lost..

I am little discouraged . I had another Cycle cancelled.  My follicles will not grow past 10 .  How many Viles of bravelle and cycles have people tried to get your follicles to grow with PCOS?

Re: What equation worked for you.. lost..

• I have PCOS and I was on follistim 125 and menapuer 1cc saline to I vile menapuer one day I did 75 of follistim as there was concern of overstimulating. But not all PCOS women react the same, there are a lot of other factors. I always asked my RE for details regarding the choices she makes/recommends. You should always feel comfortable asking as many questions as necessary. Thinking of you and I hope your next cycle is successful!

P.S. sorry if my spelling is off!
    TTC since October 2011
    Celiac Disease & PCOS
    3 Miscarriages (2/12, 6/12, 2/13)
    IVF May 2013 - BFP! DD 1.31.14
    IVF May 2015 - BFP! 5/18/2015
  • Thank you . I do Feel confortable but I have been trying so long. I am begining to think it may be best to get a egg donor.  Thanks ! Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekarleesr:
    Thank you . I do Feel confortable but I have been trying so long. I am begining to think it may be best to get a egg donor.nbsp; Thanks ! [:]

Good luck!!! I'm thinking of you! Options are always important to have. whatever will make you most happy and give you the best frame of mind...we all deserve to be mothers and figuring out the path to becoming one is so difficult when facing IF and I can relate to how much PCOS sucks! I wish you the best.
    TTC since October 2011
    Celiac Disease & PCOS
    3 Miscarriages (2/12, 6/12, 2/13)
    IVF May 2013 - BFP! DD 1.31.14
    IVF May 2015 - BFP! 5/18/2015
  • I'm not Pcos but do get tendencies towards it. I took 150 of both follistim and menopur with the last cycle. They're upping me to 225 of menopur and 150 of follistim in July.
    "Everything will be alright in the end. So if it's not alright, it is not yet the end."
    Me:29 DH:29  TTC since 1/11 Dx: unexplained IF/early DOR/immune issues 
    Feb'12- July'12-testing(all clear minus slight arcuate ute), 3 IUI with clomid all BFN
    8/30IVF#1 Antagonist protocol- ER 9/11-8R, 7M, 5F. 
    ET 9/14 2 embies transferred. 1 10cell Grade 4, 1 8cell Grade 4. No frosties. BFN
    IVF#2 Antagonist protocol plus baby aspirin- ER 12/5-16R, 12M, 8F!
    ET 12/10 5dt! 1 fully expanded blast & 1 early blast. No frosties. BFN
    3/13 hysteroscopy & polypectomy, Consulted w Dr. Kwak-Kim.  
    DX: High NK cells, cytokines, DHEAs& PAI1;  hypothyroid, +APA, restricted bloodflow
    7/13 IVF#3 Long lupron protocol with PIO, Crinone, Prometrium, and vivelle
    (plus synthroid, metformin, baby asa, metanx, PNV, Vit E, D, calcium, fish oil, CoQ10, IVIg infusions and lovenox per Dr. Kwak-kim)
    ER 7/19 14R, 11M, 9F(4 natural fert, 5 with ICSI)
    ET 5dt 7/24 2 fully expanded blasts.  SURPRISE 3 FROSTIES!!!
    Beta #1 8/2 335!!!! Beta #2 829!!!  1st u/s 8/14 showed TWINS!!!!!
    11/11: TEAM PURPLE!!!!!
    3/21/14-L&W born at 37w via csection

Here Comes the Sun Blog
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • My Doctor has only had me on Bravelle.  I  Just hope that whatever we try next . my follicles have some kind of growth.

• I stimmed on Gonal-f and menopur. With pcos they are careful since we are prone to overstimulate, and that is dangerous as well. I would see if he/she will change your protocol. Not everyone will react the same way to the meds, thats for certain. Best of luck to you!
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Thanks I will ask him at my next appointment ! 
  • I'm currently in my 2ww from my 4th but I've been having trouble responding to bravelle as well. I can't remember my exact dosages because it changed often but I went through 6 boxes of Bravelle and took letrozole and had better results than the cycle before. It was my second cycle of injectables. Some days I was doing 275 a day.  

Make sure you're really vocal with your RE if you're feeling they need to be a little more aggressive with the meds. 

Good luck to you!!!! 

Me: 29 DH: 32 Married: 10.25.07 Been dealing with amenorrheoa since I was young. (Literally go years w/o AF) Unexpected and very surprising BFP in Feb 2007. M/C April 2007. :( TTC since 2008 Metformin- Didn't help. :( Clomid 50mg/Provera cycle #1 7/2009 - BFN Clomid 50mg/Provera cycle #2- 8/2009- BFN Clomid 100mg/Provera cycle #3- 1/2010- BFN ...Took a break... 2012- Met with RE 09/12- Day 3 Labs- FSH 2.5, Estradiol 47, TSH 4.5 (Doc re-ordering Day 3 labs) DH sperm analysis- all good 11/12- Day 3 Labs- FSH 4.3, estradiol 38, TSH 2.51 Prescribed Synthroid 11/12- HSG all clear 1/13- IUI with Femara and trigger shot on 1/31- BFN 2/13-IUI #2- cancelled due to low response 3/13- planning IUI with injectables
  • Thanks I think that i will allow him to do what he has planned for the up coming month and if this does not change the growth  , i will ask him what other options i can go along. Thanks !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"