June 2013 Moms

Is anyone...

...still pregnant?

I feel like the only one.
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Is anyone...

• Raises hand! I hit my 35 35 milestone tom. I feel like I should be having this baby soon with all the outside babies already, but I remind myself I still have 5 weeks.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • LOL, yes, still pregnant.  And getting more grumpy with every passing day.  I hope the next couple of weeks go quickly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Seriously! Every time I get on here I have to double check that I'm on the JUNE boards! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am! I'm 37 weeks as of yesterday and baby's still sitting pretty high. I have an appointment on Thursday and doubt anything will have changed by then. I've had it pretty easy so far and am not totally uncomfortable yet so I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to hang out til EDD of June 10th.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • LOL most of us are, although I'm really curious if we have more new moms then May...
    Pregnancy Ticker Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
  • I am :D but my fiance get's the strange feeling he'll come early....I think that's him though just being nervous and wanting him here at the same time.

imageimageimage

• dmlk413dmlk413 member
    I am! I'm getting uncomfortable but she needs to stay in there. I'm not ready yet!
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Still here!!Beer no baby yet!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Oh yeah... definitely still pregnant. There's a foot in my right lung I think.
    imageimage
    Our lil' diva: late like her Momma: 40 weeks 5 days!
  • imagemicabush:
    I am. I feel like I might be pregnant forever. And I'll be the only June mom left on the board, EDD 6/30

I felt like that with DS - he was born the 29th of the month. I'm glad to be in the middle this time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• ameh13ameh13 member
    Not in the May club yet...but with this full moon coming up, I think it will be an exciting weekend for a lot of June moms!

• Meee! Apparently my cervix is Ft Knox, because I'm not even a little thinned!!!
  • Most of us are still pregnant! We just get a big influx of people coming to announce they have had their LOs. Some are regs, but it seems like most aren't!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yup. Scheduled delivery date of 6/24.
  • I'm 36w and change, this baby is comfy and probably going to stay put till my EDD.
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • imageameh13:
    Not in the May club yet...but with this full moon coming up, I think it will be an exciting weekend for a lot of June moms!

This is what I'm hoping for!!  Don't know how I just made this italics..darn... anyways, I'll be 39 weeks on Saturday, so yay full moon...work your magic! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Seriously! I am still pregnant.

I was keeping track mentally of the new babies but I can't keep up!  I want to sincerely congratulate each new mom but I feel like I am double congratulating some while not congratulating others! I don't want it to seem unheartfelt (I guess that isn't a word but you get it).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • EDD June 13th and still pregnant, thankfully!
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I definitely am. I'm only 34 weeks, so I better be for at least another month!
    Marigold Celestial Nostrils to save the day with glitter and unicorn farts! Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have three plus weeks! No hurry here. I want a June baby.
  • Yep! Not due till June 21st and considering I'm a FTM, I'll probably go over, so I'm thinking I won't have LO until the 29th or so. Only time will tell.
  • I am still pregnant and kinda hoping he decides to make his appearance soon. I am so uncomfortable and done with being pregnant. I just want to hold my little boy in my arms already!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm due June 18. DS was 10 days early but I am anticipating being here into June regardless.
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • rzurbrrzurbr member
    Yep still pregnant here and hoping that my baby decides to stay in there till June since my EDD is June 27.  Still a little too early for her to make an appearance just yet.

• Me for two more weeks hope I make it to June!
  • Yes!!! EDD 6/30.
  • My edd is June 30 so I'll be pregnant for awhile still, especially if I'm nearly 2 weeks overdue like I was with my son.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • LiLi23LiLi23 member
    Lol me! I'm 35 weeks today and hopefully this guy stays put for another month. At which point we'll have like 6 week olds on the board ;]

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• imageTabbiC:
    Meee! Apparently my cervix is Ft Knox, because I'm not even a little thinned!!!

Word. This is me too. 

• Haha mee!! Although I did have a patient today tell me he thought I had been pregnant "about 11 or 12 months" now... Me too, Patient, me too.
    photo 10ebb789-afb8-45aa-93a6-7e8da795dd51_zpse91502e6.jpg
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • ME, ME! And I still feel like I have a while to go! 

• imagetiffletons518:

imageTabbiC:

Word. This is me too. 

My best friend says my womb is just too comfy.
  • jefkjefk member
    Ugh, yes.  I'm 37 weeks today.  I just need to make it to Friday.  It's my last day of work and I really don't want my water to break in front of my students.  
  • me too. And I was feeling so patient and what not. Now with everyone giving birth I am starting to get antsy. 
              image image

• imageTabbiC:
    imagetiffletons518:

imageTabbiC:

Word. This is me too. 

My best friend says my womb is just too comfy.

I was locked up like Fort Knox at both of my last appointments before my girls too. I don't expect to see any sort of progress until I'm in labor. Apparently mine is comfy too. 

• Still pregnant.  Not due until June 26th but feel pretty confident I'll still be pregnant into early July.  I even put my estimated maternity leave start date as July 8th, which makes my last day July 2nd because we have July 3-5 off.  
  • very pregnant and very uncomfortable here!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Let me ask BabyPsychic......
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"