VBAC

Expecting Moms Check-In - Week of May 21

Hi ladies.  Posting a little early, as I have an OB appointment in the morning and tomorrow is mine and DH's second anniversary.  :)

1) How far along are you?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Non-VBAC related: What are you most looking forward to with this baby?  Anything you're anxious or nervous about?

**If anyone wants to suggest any questions for the check-in, please do so!  I'd love input and love to see what questions you guys are curious about!** 

Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Expecting Moms Check-In - Week of May 21

• 1) How far along are you? 23 weeks

2) How are you feeling? Uncomfortable!  Even at 37 weeks, I didn't feel this way with DS.  I'm nervous as to how I'm gonna make it through the next 17 weeks!

3) Any appointments this week? Yep, OB tomorrow.  It will be DH's first appointment for this pregnancy and the first time he's meeting my new OB.

4) Non-VBAC related: What are you most looking forward to with this baby? Baby snuggles and finding out the sex!

Anything you're anxious or nervous about? Juggling said newborn and an 18 month old!

Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • imagea2003tiger:

Hi ladies.  Posting a little early, as I have an OB appointment in the morning and tomorrow is mine and DH's second anniversary.  :)

2) How are you feeling?

4) Non-VBAC related: What are you most looking forward to with this baby?  Anything you're anxious or nervous about?

**If anyone wants to suggest any questions for the check-in, please do so!  I'd love input and love to see what questions you guys are curious about!** 

Happy Anniversary!!!

1) I am 40 weeks and 3 days!

2) as of this moment, pleasant. but mostly I've been feeling done. I'm hoping this full moon this weekend finishes the job.

3) I have an appointment tomorrow morning too :) 

4) I am extremely excited to see the bond between my new daughter and my 3 year old. Her attitude is so refreshing about wanting to meet her new sister that she really is growing up right before my eyes and theres no way i can slow it down. its truly amazing how girls can have there maternal instincts at such a young age.  

• Loading the player...
  • 1) How far along are you? 9 weeks

2) How are you feeling? Good, considering the usual 1st tri stuff, though it is less than I experienced with DS. A little anxious about L&D, but I think that's probably normal.

3) Any appointments this week? Next appt in 4 weeks. Appt last week showed a good heartbeat and baby measuring a bit behind the 8 weeks 3 days I was at that point, but not enough to move due date

4) Non-VBAC related: What are you most looking forward to with this baby?  Anything you're anxious or nervous about? This is our second and last baby, so I'm looking forward to the sweet baby moments, and I'm looking forward to seeing DS with a baby brother or sister (he is so sweet and loving). Anxious about finances (we were in the process of aligning finances for potentially having a second child when we got the unexpected preggo news) and being ready for this LO. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hi ladies.  Posting a little early, as I have an OB appointment in the morning and tomorrow is mine and DH's second anniversary.  :)

Sunday is mine and DH's sixth anniversary!!  Happy anniversary to you guys!! :) 

15w2d 

2) How are you feeling?

I feel MUCH better hitting the 2nd tri.  I feel fat already.  I'm jigglier in my midsection.  Oh, well...  bring on the bump!!  :)  

Thursday.  I think I need to reschedule it, though.  Saturday at 10am we have an elective scan to find out the sex.  Here's hopin' it's correct!!  DH can't wait until 20 weeks like normal folks.  

Just birthing it.  I can't wait to have my last child, love it, hold it, raise it.  You know... typical parenting stuff!! :)  

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations Tiger and Kristen! Happy Anniversary!

1. 32 weeks.

2. I have an ultrasound and midwife appt tomorrow! Yay! Im excited to get to see LO again.

3. Feeling decent. The frequent peeing is kicking in. I have GD so my cravings are not getting truly satisfied and I've been bummed about that this week. Only good part of having GD for me has been the weight loss. Almost 20 lbs down.

4. Im so excited to snuggle her! And see DS interact with her. He's finally coming around and voluntarly giving her kisses and talking about her! It used to just be a very loud NO when we talked about her! Lol! This is our last baby too so I really want to treasure this as much as possible.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • skioskio member
    1 How far along are you?

36 weeks on Thursday.

2 How are you feeling?

Pretty dang uncomfortable now. It's hard to sleep. But I'm getting lots of low pains and pressure and loving it, because it makes me feel optimistic about this baby being low and getting ready to make her way out. I never had any pressure like this with DD1.

3 Any appointments this week?

Thursday. GBS test, meet my OB's backup delivery doctor since he's a sole practitioner. Talk about some important things like whether he will use pitocin for post birth issues like hemorrhage [he will not induce with pit], tell him I'm declining further growth checks until past due, ask him what natural induction methods he'd use if I go past due.

4 NonVBAC related: What are you most looking forward to with this baby? Anything you're anxious or nervous about?

I'm stoked about labor and delivery. Can't wait to take it on! And I am a rare lover of the newborn stage. I can't wait to have my squishy, helpless, squealing little baby in my arms. I'm also soooo excited to see DD1 be a big sister...I get teary every time I think about it. I guess that part makes me anxious, too. I am sad about losing our one on one relationship. And I'm worried that this baby won't be as good an eater or sleeper as DD1 was, because she was super easy.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you? 37w5d

2) How are you feeling? Tired, sore, grumpy much of the time.  This is my last and I'm ready to be done.  Lots of BH and rogue contractions.

3) Any appointments this week? Tomorrow (Weds).  I forgot to ask the result of my GBS test last week.  I was positive with my other 2. We'll see if I've made any progress since I was 1cm last time.

4) Non-VBAC related: What are you most looking forward to with this baby? Anything you're anxious or nervous about? Adding another baby to the bunch with 2 active girls seems a bit daunting especially without the routine of school.  I'm actually looking forward to time in the hospital to focus on this LO before the chaos of home begins.  Excited to finally buy some new clothes once I get back in shape knowing I won't be "stretched out" again.

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you? 33 weeks on Thursdays

2) How are you feeling? Nauseous, back hurts, baby is trying to bruise me...I don't understand how I can feel like such crap so early.

3) Any appointments this week? Just my chiro appt

4) Non-VBAC related: What are you most looking forward to with this baby? Her being born in July and being out in the sun versus the horrible winter time I delivered with my son.  Anything you're anxious or nervous about? How to handle two kids on my own at night since MH and I work opposite shifts and he works nights.

**If anyone wants to suggest any questions for the check-in, please do so!  I'd love input and love to see what questions you guys are curious about!**  I think questions that pertain to birth plan options would be a good way to get people thinking and possibly spread information to those who may or may not know they have options. Obviously a flame free environment would be needed since some options can be quite personal.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy Anniversary, a2003tiger!

1) How far along are you? 36 weeks

2) How are you feeling? starting to freak out

3) Any appointments this week? tomorrow morning

4) Non-VBAC related: What are you most looking forward to with this baby?  Anything you're anxious or nervous about? I'm nervous about 2u2, as well as trying to do a VBAC. I'm looking forward to not being in the middle of a big transition when DD is born - DH deployed, and DS and I moved in with my parents when DS was 1 month old. I'm hoping to enjoy the NB stage more than I was able to enjoy it with DS.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. 39 weeks today!!!

2. I am feeling done. I'm trying so hard to be patient, but I feel like this kid is NEVER.COMING.OUT. 

• 1. 39 weeks today!!!

2. I am feeling done. I'm trying so hard to be patient, but I feel like this kid is NEVER.COMING.OUT. 

3. Next Tuesday is my 40 week appointment. I might request another internal, although I know it won't do/tell anything. 

4. I just want to snuggle my little guy! I am kind of nervous about having a boy, we are choosing not to circumcise and I am worried about what some of our family might say. I don't want to deal with any sort of judgement. We got enough from certain members of the family about going with midwives, not having another c, and cloth diapering. Soooo... we'll see how this goes.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"