March 2013 Moms

Bra problems

Is anybody else falling out of their bra and leaking all over the place when they lay on their sides? I nurse my baby girl while laying down, so we're on our sides facing each other. The only way I have been able to do this is with a burp rag in my bra so i don't soak her. I've never heard of this happening before and don't know if it's common. Is there any way to fix it?

Re: Bra problems

• Oh my god yes! I noticed doing that I was dripping milk onto his head I felt so bad! He woke up from his nap all sticky.... poor guy
  • I nurse in lots of positions and I leak everywhere.. I strategically place a blanket on baby to keep his shoulder from getting milk on it and under my boob and under baby to keep it from getting on my clothes or furniture.

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• Loading the player...
  • shellmhshellmh member
    This has been happening to me for the past two weeks. No advice though once I did stuff a burp cloth in there, just know you're not alone.
  • This was happening to me at night for the longest time...i would wake up in a puddle, and my comforter is stained like crazy. I started stuffing a burp rag in my tank top too, it was the only thing i could do! It worked well enough.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker         
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"