April 2013 Moms

Hair changes

I have light brown/dirty blonde hair and typically get highlights. During my last trimester my hair stylist commented that my natural hair color had darkened by about two shades!! I need to make an appointment because my hair looks a mess, but I'm trying to figure out what my hair is going to do now that I've had the baby. Will it lighten back up and I can stick to my regular color OR is this darker color for good and I need to come up with an alternative? Anyone else had similar issues?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hair changes

• I'm in the exact same situation. Last time my hair lightened again after I had the baby and I was able to get my same highlights a couple months pp.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Never heard of pregnancy changing one's hair color
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • imageChicagoBroad26:
    I'm in the exact same situation. Last time my hair lightened again after I had the baby and I was able to get my same highlights a couple months pp.

same here, it lightened almost to my birth hair color. 

• leasajleasaj member
    My hair darkened some and seems to be much drier/frizzy after baby. Hope the dry part goes away.
  • zzbbzzbb member
    I haven't noticed changes to the hair on my head because I keep it dyed and mostly in a ponytail but my other hair has turned blonde and I'm dark complexted and have dark hair....I just noticed it this week and thought it was weird
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"