April 2013 Moms

T&P for those in OK *update*

Moore, OK suffered a large tornado earlier today.  A couple of schools were hit.  An elementary school has been nearly decimated.  They are currently searching for survivors.  T&P to everyone who is affected by this and I hope they find all the children safe!

Update:  Search and rescue has been changed to recovery operations at the elementary school :(  T&P to the families

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: T&P for those in OK *update*

• Agreed. Reading about the school is so scary! I can't imagine what those people are going through right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SRK128SRK128 member
    So many thoughts and prayers for them at this time.
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Loading the player...
  • We appreciate all of the T&P's here in Oklahoma.  It is a completely horrific scene and the death tolls continue to rise.  A little hope in light of all this tragedy is that 101 people were rescued overnight, but many many still missing including a significant amount of children thought to be recovered rather than rescued. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Although the death toll continues to rise, the medical examiner reports the total fatalities has been revised from 51 to 24.  They say due to down phone lines and missed connections, there may have been many people counted twice.  Praise the lord! It is all a mess right now, this morning I had hear there were 90+ fatalities but so glad that is not the case!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"