October 2011 Moms

We're doing it

I'm checking out a gal's home tomorrow for possible daycare once a week with N.  I decided I needed one day a week to achieve things without a toddler, and it wouldn't hurt for her to have some socialization outside of the normal GTG with friends here and there.  FX this sitter is a fit, because finding anyone to do part time daycare is near impossible around here. 

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: We're doing it

• Awesome! U deserve it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagewilsontl19191:
    Awesome! U deserve it!

Thanks! I have several doctor appointments to catch up on, proving to be difficult with a toddler.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• imagemissyishere:
    imagewilsontl19191:
    Awesome! U deserve it!

Thanks! I have several doctor appointments to catch up on, proving to be difficult with a toddler.

It's time, girl. You will be able to accomplish soooo much in one day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good for you Missy!  It sounds like it's going to be beneficial for you and N ;)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageLatteLady5:
    Good for you Missy!nbsp; It sounds like it's going to be beneficial for you and N ;

We need to plan a GTG soon with this nice weather.

imageimage

• KrisM86KrisM86 member

imagepennysuedog:
    Jealous

Agreed!

Missy, I hope the sitter works out. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I started that a few weeks ago and I get so many project done!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • That's great!  Hope she works out for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks, ladies!  Yay for making time to hit up the dentist!  Mommy needs her teeth cleaned, y'all.

imageimage

• Awesome! You know what's great to do on a day when you are home and the kids are at dc? A motherflocking NAP. Man, I love naps.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imagethetheisens:
    Awesome! You know what's great to do on a day when you are home and the kids are at dc? A motherflocking NAP. Man, I love naps.

Naps are the bees knees.

imageimage

• Update: we found a sitter! A friend of mine recommended her, so we toured her place today. The first gal I met was just not a good fit. She didn't have any regular kids besides her own, which defeats the purpose of socializing N. She also had unprotected stairs and a few other quircks I found undesirable. The gal I met today had a great schedule including a craft time, a fenced in area for outdoor play, and N liked her immediately. We start our once a week on Thursday!

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"