May 2013 Moms

Mommy Night Bumping

I know the board is super slow lately, with everyone having babies and whatnot, lol, but I'm hoping everyone comes back.
I need something to keep me awake at my 3 am and 6 am feelings. Haha
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Mommy Night Bumping

• LN1024LN1024 member
    I hear you! It's too quiet around here for the several hours of night I am awake!
  • Yup!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hey ladies!! I'm still here. Just waiting on a baby and then I'll be a part of the night crew as well!

I hope you are all adjusting well.
    IMG_5977lb
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• I'm here! I'm hoping to join you soon for the middle of the night feelings, but right now I'm still waiting on the baby to be born. 

I've been up all night with insomnia and nausea. I finally decided to just get out of bed. Now my nose is running, I'm still really nauseas and I have (TMI) diarrhea. Maybe early signs of labor? I hope so!

• I agree! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageNJAZgirl:
    I know the board is super slow lately, with everyone having babies and whatnot, lol, but I'm hoping everyone comes back. I need something to keep me awake at my 3 am and 6 am feelings. Haha

I'm jealous you even have free hands to bump during your feedings! 

• I definitely need some night time activity... Last night I dosed off while sitting up nursing!
  • imagecrazycoffeegirl:

imageNJAZgirl:
    I know the board is super slow lately, with everyone having babies and whatnot, lol, but I'm hoping everyone comes back.
    I need something to keep me awake at my 3 am and 6 am feelings. Haha

I'm jealous you even have free hands to bump during your feedings! 

I have been loving my boppy, and my little guy latches like a champ. I have the Brest friend too but have really only used the boppy. Brest friend didn't fit around me right away. Not sure if it does now.
    Hoping the board picks up, but that being said I still haven't done my birth story! lol
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageBekW2009:
    I definitely need some night time activity... Last night I dosed off while sitting up nursing!

I do this pretty much nightly. Luckily the head falling wakes me back up. I hate it. Wish I could just be awake. lol
  • I am here browsing at all hours but since I am on my iPad I hate writing out long posts, too annoying, especially with only one hand while feeding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LN1024LN1024 member
    Any midnight feedings besides me right now?
  • mytincmytinc member
    I'm one handed as well bhjones. I find myself playing games on my phone instead of bumping.
    LN, my LO has slept through his midnight feeding the past two nights. so I'm feeding around 10 and 2 am. I can't seem to fall back asleep right now even though he's back to sleep.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • LN1024LN1024 member

imagemytinc:
    I'm one handed as well bhjones. I find myself playing games on my phone instead of bumping. LN, my LO has slept through his midnight feeding the past two nights. so I'm feeding around 10 and 2 am. I can't seem to fall back asleep right now even though he's back to sleep.

I have had no problem falling back to sleep! My mother in law has been doing the 2 am feed (with bottle) so I usually get a three and a half hour block of sleep at night. Hopefully when my husband comes back from training next we will be able to adapt schedules a little more.  

• mytincmytinc member
    imageLN1024:

imagemytinc:
    I'm one handed as well bhjones. I find myself playing games on my phone instead of bumping.
    LN, my LO has slept through his midnight feeding the past two nights. so I'm feeding around 10 and 2 am. I can't seem to fall back asleep right now even though he's back to sleep.

I have had no problem falling back to sleep! My mother in law has been doing the 2 am feed (with bottle) so I usually get a three and a half hour block of sleep at night. Hopefully when my husband comes back from training next we will be able to adapt schedules a little more.  

I usually fall back asleep pretty easily. The last feeding was an exception.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"