August 2011 Moms

baseball game f/u

We had fun at the baseball game - thanks to everyone who reassured me we weren't crazy! We left about halfway through, which was just after 9pm. Guess who DIDN'T fall asleep on the way home? But if I HADN'T changed him into his pjs before we left, he would definitely have fallen asleep on the drive home, right? At least I got to brush his teeth before putting him in his crib. I'm hoping he sleeps in tomorrow because I am exhausted!

I'm hoping we can go to an afternoon or weekend game and stay the entire time because DH and DS really had fun. It made me think of the post from over the weekend about DH/LO interaction, and it was one of the few times I've really been able to watch DH play with DS since he's gone so much.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: baseball game f/u

• Awww I'm glad to hear it went well :D
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • S-TunaS-Tuna member
    Glad you had fun and DS got to play with DH for a while! I hope you are all still sleeping now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad you guys had fun!
  • imageKimbus22:
    Aw I'm glad you guys had so much fun!I mean, to me, sitting at a baseball games sounds horrific even without a wiggly toddler but I get that normal people enjoy those kinds of things :

This.
    imageimage
  • SO glad that you had a great time!  I'm hoping to take DD to her first game later this summer :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageMrs Case:
    imageKimbus22:
    Aw I'm glad you guys had so much fun!I mean, to me, sitting at a baseball games sounds horrific even without a wiggly toddler but I get that normal people enjoy those kinds of things :
    This.

Yeah...I mostly go for DH. DS made it more entertaining, though - I watched him instead of the game. It was nice to get out of the house for once, too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"